Lady On the Plane

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

horny4boot

Lady On the Plane

Post by horny4boot »

I was flying to DOHA and it was like 48 degrees. I see this lady get on that has over the knee black leather boots. In this heat, i thought, she must have a boot fetish or her BF must have one. Coz to fly 13 hours in that heat and wear boots, i was horny has fuck. She never took her boots off the entire flight. She walked to the loo a couple of times and when she came back, she did the sexyest thing i ever saw, she was sitting to the side of me as you can see from the pict. She actually started doing stretching excerises with her legs/boots. Twisting her ankles and picking up her legs. I had a blanket over me and pretended to be sleeping, but videoed it while jerking off under the blanket. She never noticed. I came over 25 times in that one flight. Shame i couldnt cum on her boots, not everyone was asleep all the time. It is always my fantasy when i travel to be seated next to a female wearing hot shoes or boots. I spoke to her and her BF when we landed and were taking the shuttle to the terminal. She said she was dying in her boots and coldn't wait to get them off. I wish i cud have been there when she did and would have made the effort to hook up with them, but i was catching a connecting flight. I spat many times on her boots though and the spit was thick coz i was eating chocolate. I would love to see the look and hear what she will say when she sees the mess on her boots. Pity
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lover

Re: Lady On the Plane

Post by lover »

You should have asked her why she actually didn't take them off during the flight...
sopm

Post by sopm »

I would ask her to take it off to me :))))
Great boots...love like this :twisted:
Lulinek90

Post by Lulinek90 »

Supeeeer
pumpfien

Post by pumpfien »

Oh my, the agony :D
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

I know. If her bf was not there, i would have chatted to her the whole flight and asked some uncomfortable questions. Maybe offered her a foot rub. Or gotten her to put her booted legs on my lap n tell her i sell shoes n make conversation. Women love shoes. Has anyone ever had experiences on plane? I love these sort of stories
Flyboy

Post by Flyboy »

Pffff, I would have been so frustrated!!! :)
pavelulrych

Post by pavelulrych »

Beautiful story.
I became like a train .. It suede boots on lap 3 hours. Power of scent.
I had to go to the toilet and then cum
:oops:
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

In October last year (2009) I was returning home on a flight and as the plane was filling with passengers, I was in my seat when I saw this pretty lady walking up the aisle and as she came closer I saw her lovely feet in flip flops. She looked to be in her late 20s or early 30s. To my surprise she came to sit in the window seat next to me. I did manage to get some glimpses of her gorgeous feet, with red nail polish. Beautiful. I chatted with her a bit and soon after she slipped off her flip flops, put on the airline supplied socks and went to sleep. I would have loved to zip off to the lavatory with her flip flops, but unfortunately it wasn't easy to get to them. Upon arrival, she took off the socks and as we were getting ready to alight the aircraft, she, to my amazement, put them into the seat pocket in front of her! When she went out of the row, I slipped back in and took the socks. I stuffed them into my pocket. When I arrived home, I sniffed the socks which were almost fresh off her gorgeous feet, they had the scent of perfume. I loooove it! I sniffed them several times. I still have the socks, stored in a plastic bag.
dudlmaus

Post by dudlmaus »

Great story both of you!!!
Wahts up with the socks which colour do they have??