My hot english teacher!! (candid pics)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoe Cummer

My hot english teacher!! (candid pics)

Post by Shoe Cummer »

*Hi pals, I'm Seba from Argentina and I'd like to share some pics of my sexy english teacher taken by my cellphone(sorry for the quality) at the classroom;) most of them in last summer! The cutie...she's a 25 years old girl with a pretty feet and big toes..I asked her and she told me she's a 39 shoe size,,:P...Well as you can see...she loves sandals!! as I like too.
Just feet pics!! no face sorry:S....I'm gonna try to get some or anyway I'll may steal some from facebook;)=
*Bonus track:: a pic of her in high heels boots!!..that day was some warm and when I saw her wearing those cuties..oh my holy shit!! haha.......... two of a pretty 22 years old student and the last one a pre-teen pupil girl wearing a kind of gladiator sandals..hott tooo!
*If U like the pics...I'll post pics of my cousin's..aunt's...friend's sister and co-worker's feet and shoes!!=
*Peace..I hope u enjoy and comment...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shoe Cummer

Re: My hot english teacher!! (candid pics)

Post by Shoe Cummer »

*I'M SO SORRY!!
**THE PICS WERE POSTED IN THE WRONG WAY......
***THE FIRSTS ARE THE LAST ONES.....
****WHATEVER...HAHHAHA

NEXT..A COUPLE MORE I HAD FORGOTTEN;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
loves3xy

Post by loves3xy »

Nice effort thanks. I am interested in seeing your sister and aunt shoes and feet next pleases.
Shoe Cummer

Post by Shoe Cummer »

loves3xy wrote:Nice effort thanks. I am interested in seeing your sister and aunt shoes and feet next pleases.
Hey..appreciate your comment!
I have no sister...I wanted say my friend's sister shoes...and a bonus...my friend's mum shoes too..
and you know what..? I think they share a pair of hottie flats, both!..friend's sister and mum!!
I'll post some pics of the shoes..I promise;)
Have a nice weekend..........!
TrainerRed

Post by TrainerRed »

Wow. Really interesting.
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

wow