Shoe swapping.

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sh03s

Shoe swapping.

Post by sh03s »

Hello, I'm new here. But,the topic I'm broaching is something I rarely see anywhere else. Do any of you have the means availible to have a significant other or friend switch shoes with another woman. For me and I'm assuming many others this is just as hot as shoesex. And for me, doubly as hot. Haha. But, I came here in search of such things, and it's been a LONG search. Is this what I've been looking for?
-sh03s.
:D
sfcali2

Re: Shoe swapping.

Post by sfcali2 »

sounds tight. Post up some stuff when you find some.
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

That's something I haven't seen much since high school. Girls on the bus used to swap shoes on the way to school and then again when going home. I thought I was weird because I enjoyed watching them so much.
flimsy

Post by flimsy »

Shine bright like a diamond.
Last edited by flimsy on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ralf82

Post by Ralf82 »

nice vids :) thanks a lot!
ninewestdiva

Post by ninewestdiva »

Shoe swapping is so sexy. My wife borrowed swapped her bandolino 3" wedge pewter sandals with her gf's Guess black peep toe slingback pumps. Her gf wore them to an outside wedding and lent them to my wife for a formal event. How hot it was to see her in these saucy black patent peep toes. My wife wore them with nude thigh highs and magenta painted toes....mmmm. Her gf wore my wife's bandolinos and stalled her rx 8 in our driveway in the early morning when she tried to go to work after staying at our shore house. Very sexy!
D2

Post by D2 »

Ninewestdiva, that's a very sexy story. Thanks for posting.

It reminds me of an incident with my wife and next door neighbor Amanda. She was a hot little number, dark hair, olive complexion, single, in her mid-twenties. One day I mentioned to my wife that I had seen Amanda getting into her car wearing a sexy pair of high heel ankle boots that I really liked.

A few days later I was reading in our back garden. I hadn't seen my wife for a while when, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed her crossing the garden with a bit of an unusual stride and a glint in her eye. She sat down in the chair opposite me and swung her legs onto my lap. On her feet, resting in my crotch, were Amanda's ankle boots!

When my wife returned the boots she offered to return the favour sometime. So, one evening Amanda arrived at our place with the intention of checking out my wife's shoe collection. She was wearing a short denim skirt and dark leggings. I was to be included in the festivities, so we got 3 glasses of wine and repaired to my wife's closet.

For the next hour I was treated to an incredible show. Amanda pulling on boots, Amanda strapping on shoes, Amanda cross-legged on the floor with a pair of my wifes boots in her lap, slowly stroking the leather, Amanda pirouetting in front of the mirror. Did I mention she was good looking?

At the end of the evening, Amanda left wearing my wife's favorite pair of strappy high heel sandals. She liked them so much she kept them in her car so they'd be handy for partying after work. it took my wife quite a while to get them back. Everytime I look at those shoes, I think of Amanda wearing them. Such a sexy memory!
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Any more stories/videos?
sh03s

Post by sh03s »