let loose in nurses home!!!!!

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

arnie

let loose in nurses home!!!!!

Post by arnie »

Yonks ago, i used 2 b a painter and therefore had access to peoples homes thru the company i worked for. On more than a few occaisions i was left alone 2 get on with my work, this also meant that i could have a look around for shoes as well, obviously if the customer was hot. So one day i was in the home of a NURSE!!! A very HOT nurse,say mid 20's, 1st place i looked was the closet in her bedroom and boy did i hit the jackpot, white nurses shoes, y'know like clogs and various other shoes/trainers. I went for the clogs and blew a torrent right into the toe section!!!! i knew she'd be on her feet all day that's what made me go for them rather than the other shoes, think i sniffed the trainers as i was jerking if i remember correctly. Anyway i was there alone most of the time over 2or3 days b4 any work collegues showed to lend a hand. The next day i found a dildo under her bed, like a big spiked one so that went straight to my mouth as i blew another load into her clogs!!! Only met her the once as i'd usually left b4 she came home from work. When i did meet her she seemed kinda grumpy, hot but grumpy, i just smiled and thought to myself about how she'd be walking round in her clogs sometime soon filled with my jizz!!! BTW i never cleaned them as i blasted it right in the toe area!! Cool huh?
Joeclog

Re: let loose in nurses home!!!!!

Post by Joeclog »

Fantastic!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Would love to see pix of any of these adventures
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

nice