My sister's boots

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jushu38

My sister's boots

Post by jushu38 »

Hello,
I created this account because I wanted to some some photos with my sister's boots and a story to share with someone.
My sister went yesterday to a business meeting in those boots, it was a rainy day and this is what the boots got under their soles. What do you think?
bootlover1990

Re: My sister's boots

Post by bootlover1990 »

I think they need your cum all over, under and in them. Any chance we can see more?
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

jushu38 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:24 am Hello,
I created this account because I wanted to some some photos with my sister's boots and a story to share with someone.
My sister went yesterday to a business meeting in those boots, it was a rainy day and this is what the boots got under their soles. What do you think?

wie war der Duft nach dem Meeting auf einer skala von 1-10?
d23

Post by d23 »

really hot! please more photos from these boots. Smells these boots?
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

Hi jushu38,

thanks for sharing your story and the pictures of these hot boots! When I was asked what I think about that content, I would imagine the following situation:

I would be a colleague of your sister who is also at that business meeting. When going out in the rain with her, I would take off my shoes and socks and walk barefoot with her, claiming that I wanted to protect my shoes from the dirt. But in reality I would look for opportunities where I could place my bare feet in such a way that she would step on them with her boots -- possibly even with the heel. Just thinking about that scenario while walking with her would already drive me crazy -- also due to hearing the clicking of her heels all the time while I am barefoot. When going back inside, I would offer her to wipe her boot soles and heels on my feet. She would be happy about that opportunity to get her beloved boots clean again and would really try to transfer all that dirt into the skin of my feet. For this she would press the soles and heels of her boots onto my insteps, grinding and twisting my skin. After cleaning her boots like that she would inspect the result and notice that it had not helped much: the bottom of her boots would still look like in the pictures (even though one could see some dirt on my insteps -- mixed with her heel prints). She would be a little pissed and order me to lick her boot soles and heels clean. The tone in her voice would make it clear that this was not optional, so I had to do it, even if there were people watching and the wet dirt tasted very disgusting.

So with this imagined scene I would return the question back to you, jushu38: do you think, some of these elements would be feasible for you? Would you try to be barefoot around your sister while she is wearing these boots (or other nice shoes) and get your feet stepped on by her -- accidentally or even on purpose (you could step on hers to provoke her)? Or would you like to lick these boot soles -- secretly or even while your sister is wearing the boots?
lobo28

Post by lobo28 »

Looks like she got two leaves stuck under there! Thank you for sharing the photos. Would love to see more of her heels with dirty soles and things stuck to them.
Amine989898

Post by Amine989898 »

More pics please 😍
arialblack1

Post by arialblack1 »

nice, try to do pics of more shoes type.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Those are hot
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

Beautiful boots indeed, I have a pair of nine west boots that look just like these...