Feet on seats

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

arialblack1

Re: Feet on seats

Post by arialblack1 »

Lennoxx255 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:30 am @arialblack1
Nice Clips! I wished they're a bit longer, but THANKS anyway :)
If you are the maker of these Videos, would it be possible that you can post the full lenght ??
Thanks, yes, i am.
These videos, being candid footage, unfortunately I can't choose how long they can last, I just film.
Do you intend to make several different clips together?
Lennoxx255

Post by Lennoxx255 »

arialblack1 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:12 am
Lennoxx255 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:30 am @arialblack1
Nice Clips! I wished they're a bit longer, but THANKS anyway :)
If you are the maker of these Videos, would it be possible that you can post the full lenght ??
Thanks, yes, i am.
These videos, being candid footage, unfortunately I can't choose how long they can last, I just film.
sorry if there was a misunderstanding:
I meant the clips that you posted above are a bit short, as they're just previews.
The original clips are about 8-14min, which is perfect and I was asking if you could post these instead of the previews.
I suppose the full lenght are only available on paysites, but maybe you could post one from time to time here in this thread ?

like this one:
https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/supere ... h/75331335

Would be great if you could share the full 9min. here, and if not, of course it's ok as well (just asking) :)

arialblack1 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:12 am Do you intend to make several different clips together?
You mean compiling several short clips to one long video ?
No, that wouldn't make any sense as in these ''40sec Clips'' the best parts are missing anyway.
I prefer videos longer than 3min. showing the same Girl(s) with different feet-actions and at best with close-ups of the dirty seat.
arialblack1

Post by arialblack1 »

Lennoxx255 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:54 pm
like this one:
https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/supere ... h/75331335

t.
Ah ok, that clip is mine, too. :)
gss145

Post by gss145 »

Has anyone looked at Pinterest already? There a lots of feet on seat in various possible poses but unfortunately a lot of Converse shoes.
plingtram

Post by plingtram »

gss145 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:31 am Has anyone looked at Pinterest already? There a lots of feet on seat in various possible poses but unfortunately a lot of Converse shoes.
I try to collect them in a Feet On Seat Collection. You may find them if you look for plingtram.
fuvk

Post by fuvk »

i kinda hate when they do that so egotstical
gss145

Post by gss145 »

plingtram wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:56 pm
gss145 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:31 am Has anyone looked at Pinterest already? There a lots of feet on seat in various possible poses but unfortunately a lot of Converse shoes.
I try to collect them in a Feet On Seat Collection. You may find them if you look for plingtram.
Nice job! Thanks for sharing.
Lennoxx255

Post by Lennoxx255 »

I did some searches on Pinterest, but for tags like ''feet on seat'' only Pics are shown.
Is it correct that there are no Videos about this topic ?
gss145

Post by gss145 »

Lennoxx255 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:40 pm
I did some searches on Pinterest, but for tags like ''feet on seat'' only Pics are shown.
Is it correct that there are no Videos about this topic ?
I did post it for all its pictures. I have never seen a source of feet on seat pictures like that before. There is some video content too but it is a very small fraction and I assume not related to feet on seats.