How to ask girls for shoes in public?

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shadowdragon2007

Re: How to ask girls for shoes in public?

Post by shadowdragon2007 »

Sakura83 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:38 pm Hey my fellow foot lovers so Ive been wondering but how do you yall ask girls in public for their shoes? I was out shopping today I saw this cute girl walking around in black slip on vans and white socks! I felt a bonor rising and I totally would have asked her about her shoes but didnt :( Im not so sure how to approach girls and well not freak them out. If anyone has any pointers shoot your shot please :)
Before I gone to thrift stores to get my shoes, I used to purchase them off of Facebook and Craigslist. Most of the time, I will be in contact with the woman seller. The woman doesn't freak out and I get to buy the shoes from them.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I do this quite a lot and never on my own doorstep.
Location and situation are imperative, for example if she is walking to work then she will not give up her heels as she needs them.
Condition of the shoes, if they look new then she will not part with them unless you offer her a large amount of cash so she can buy another pair AND make a little out of it. Worn out shoes are around a 80-90% cert as the woman is probably thinking of getting rid anyway.
The person herself, you have to make an on the spot guess at whether or not she will go for it. Some women are aggressive as they see it as personal, some are freaked out and will be polite but won't commit and some will go for it.
And there's the approach, it has to be organic otherwise it won't work except for a very limited times.
I have recently acquired a pair of boots from a woman for helping her with her car seat. The boots were scuffed on the toes and were at least a year old, the fact that I helped her out and the boots were quite worn increased my success probability.
I also buy shoes from women and some I tell them they're for me and some I claim are for my wife. Either way I have had an above average success rate at talking to the seller about them and sometimes got them to try them on for me.
So approaching a woman is all about weighing up the whole situation and being savvy, polite and respectful is the way to go.
the_nightfox

Post by the_nightfox »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:01 pm I do this quite a lot and never on my own doorstep.
Location and situation are imperative, for example if she is walking to work then she will not give up her heels as she needs them.
Condition of the shoes, if they look new then she will not part with them unless you offer her a large amount of cash so she can buy another pair AND make a little out of it. Worn out shoes are around a 80-90% cert as the woman is probably thinking of getting rid anyway.
The person herself, you have to make an on the spot guess at whether or not she will go for it. Some women are aggressive as they see it as personal, some are freaked out and will be polite but won't commit and some will go for it.
And there's the approach, it has to be organic otherwise it won't work except for a very limited times.
I have recently acquired a pair of boots from a woman for helping her with her car seat. The boots were scuffed on the toes and were at least a year old, the fact that I helped her out and the boots were quite worn increased my success probability.
I also buy shoes from women and some I tell them they're for me and some I claim are for my wife. Either way I have had an above average success rate at talking to the seller about them and sometimes got them to try them on for me.
So approaching a woman is all about weighing up the whole situation and being savvy, polite and respectful is the way to go.
Would love to see some pics of some of the heels you've snagged this way.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:01 pm I do this quite a lot and never on my own doorstep.
Are you going to show your shoe collection
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Just some of my conquests, I have many in bags in the shed because right now I must have close to 100 pairs so really I should downsize to allow for newer pairs.
20220119_100219 (2).jpg
20220125_102306.jpg
20220125_102849.jpg
20220107_230338.jpg
20220119_100320.jpg
s-l1600 (16).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

And more.
20200908_231034.jpg
20201020_212317.jpg
20201024_225856.jpg
20210117_115425.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Love them
Footsub22

Post by Footsub22 »

I used to go to the same night club every week there was this girl in there she was hot her friend knew my friend and when we were drunk I used to say your a good dancer I will kiss your feet, she let me kiss her feet and shoes for a few week after thet