Feet on seats

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

johnny123

Re: Feet on seats

Post by johnny123 »

Lennoxx255

Post by Lennoxx255 »

Again great finds ! Always a pleasure to watch these real life scenes. Thanks a lot :D
turnpikesteve

Post by turnpikesteve »

Harry6575 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:35 pm No care by her
It’s difficult to find hot pics of these boots but they are my absolute favourite. Thanks for the photo and the happiness I’m having with it. I have tons of pics of these from a bar where I live
moewe

Post by moewe »

Thank you for sharing. This one I've just found on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUOR0-kFTDG ... =copy_link
johnny123

Post by johnny123 »

Nice photo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
moewe

Post by moewe »

Beautiful feet and legs anfd bad habits. Sandals on the fabric ignoring the prohibition sign 😈
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

johnny123 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:06 pm Nice photo
Dirty little attention seeking sluts in flip flops and anklets
...asking for it..

give them a fag...and they'd wank you off in the toilets

Love to gag on one of their piggy fat big toes...while the other wanks me onto their dirty soles and stinky flip flops...take it in turns...little sluts
gss145

Post by gss145 »

Nice sneakers, here a few more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
moewe

Post by moewe »

The second one is really nasty with the girl's feet on the headrest even though somebody is sitting in front of her. 😈
gss145

Post by gss145 »

Yes, I think it is very anti social as all dirt is falling to the other persons seat. At some airports you have to walk outdoors before boarding and then the shoes certainly will pick up some dirt.