Candid girls at my workplace!

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie

Post Reply
atang
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Candid girls at my workplace!

Post by atang »

happ9ness wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:56 pm Also, I’ve had a few requests regarding guys come through in my dms as well. I’m not gay but I’m open to doing similar stuff to what I’ve done if there is enough demand for it. I’ve had a guy workmate start a couple weeks ago who might be of interest but again, I won’t do anything unless there are enough requests 😊 here is a folder of him and the shoes he’s left in is locker but I thought I’d put it seperate to the girls just to keep the content seperate. I don’t have any photos of him but I found a Snapchat and Instagram post to share. Thanks all!
https://ibb.co/album/jbrnZq
That AM2090 is just so fire! Just do it! :lol:
happ9ness
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:32 am

Re: Candid girls at my workplace!

Post by happ9ness »

I’ll keep my eyes peeled for them! Just a quick update for you all. Unfortunately I have sad news, I walked into work today and was called into the office to speak with the manager. The manager discussed phone use on the floor and how I need to leave my phone in the locker room (no one is allowed phones on the shop floor). So this makes it kinda difficult to keep taking photos of customers for a little while. I’m going to take a break on those but I’m. Happy to keep doing stuff with my workmates if there is enough interest for now - just let me know what your requests are!

Thanks guys
atang wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:45 pm [quote=happ9ness post_id=<a href="tel:1089781">1089781</a> time=<a href="tel:1616979417">1616979417</a> user_id=64510]
Also, I’ve had a few requests regarding guys come through in my dms as well. I’m not gay but I’m open to doing similar stuff to what I’ve done if there is enough demand for it. I’ve had a guy workmate start a couple weeks ago who might be of interest but again, I won’t do anything unless there are enough requests 😊 here is a folder of him and the shoes he’s left in is locker but I thought I’d put it seperate to the girls just to keep the content seperate. I don’t have any photos of him but I found a Snapchat and Instagram post to share. Thanks all!
https://ibb.co/album/jbrnZq
That AM2090 is just so fire! Just do it! :lol:
[/quote]
masterplan
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:02 pm

Re: Candid girls at my workplace!

Post by masterplan »

happ9ness wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:01 pm I’ll keep my eyes peeled for them! Just a quick update for you all. Unfortunately I have sad news, I walked into work today and was called into the office to speak with the manager. The manager discussed phone use on the floor and how I need to leave my phone in the locker room (no one is allowed phones on the shop floor). So this makes it kinda difficult to keep taking photos of customers for a little while. I’m going to take a break on those but I’m. Happy to keep doing stuff with my workmates if there is enough interest for now - just let me know what your requests are!

Thanks guys
atang wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:45 pm [quote=happ9ness post_id=<a href="tel:1089781">1089781</a> time=<a href="tel:1616979417">1616979417</a> user_id=64510]
Also, I’ve had a few requests regarding guys come through in my dms as well. I’m not gay but I’m open to doing similar stuff to what I’ve done if there is enough demand for it. I’ve had a guy workmate start a couple weeks ago who might be of interest but again, I won’t do anything unless there are enough requests 😊 here is a folder of him and the shoes he’s left in is locker but I thought I’d put it seperate to the girls just to keep the content seperate. I don’t have any photos of him but I found a Snapchat and Instagram post to share. Thanks all!
https://ibb.co/album/jbrnZq
That AM2090 is just so fire! Just do it! :lol:
[/quote]
Cum in converse plz
gss145
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:30 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Candid girls at my workplace!

Post by gss145 »

I keep coming back to your first picture set. I would love to book a photo session with her with the same shoes and clothes.

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/downl ... &mode=view
happ9ness
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:32 am

Re: Candid girls at my workplace!

Post by happ9ness »

gss145 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:53 pm I keep coming back to your first picture set. I would love to book a photo session with her with the same shoes and clothes.

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/downl ... &mode=view
Which one is that? 🤩
happ9ness
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:32 am

Re: Candid girls at my workplace!

Post by happ9ness »

Another update,

I’ve had a few people ask about my workmate (guy) so I uploaded an album of his nikes being cummed and him wearing them. You’ll also see I grabbed my girl workmates converse too because I was interested to see how they would compare in size and condition and thought it’d be hot to put a bit of cum in both my workmates shoes at the same time so I went for it. Probably my riskiest cum yet because I was in the restroom for so long but worth it, enjoy!

https://ibb.co/album/Tc3TDy
gss145
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:30 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Candid girls at my workplace!

Post by gss145 »

happ9ness wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:30 pm
gss145 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:53 pm I keep coming back to your first picture set. I would love to book a photo session with her with the same shoes and clothes.

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/downl ... &mode=view
Which one is that? 🤩
You find them on the first page of this tread.
atang
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Candid girls at my workplace!

Post by atang »

happ9ness wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:10 pm Another update,

I’ve had a few people ask about my workmate (guy) so I uploaded an album of his nikes being cummed and him wearing them. You’ll also see I grabbed my girl workmates converse too because I was interested to see how they would compare in size and condition and thought it’d be hot to put a bit of cum in both my workmates shoes at the same time so I went for it. Probably my riskiest cum yet because I was in the restroom for so long but worth it, enjoy!

https://ibb.co/album/Tc3TDy
OMG Nice! So happy you share the love with his nikes :lol: Looking forward for even more love for that nike
rileyjake1990
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:38 am

Re: Candid girls at my workplace!

Post by rileyjake1990 »

happ9ness wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:10 pm Another update,

I’ve had a few people ask about my workmate (guy) so I uploaded an album of his nikes being cummed and him wearing them. You’ll also see I grabbed my girl workmates converse too because I was interested to see how they would compare in size and condition and thought it’d be hot to put a bit of cum in both my workmates shoes at the same time so I went for it. Probably my riskiest cum yet because I was in the restroom for so long but worth it, enjoy!

https://ibb.co/album/Tc3TDy
Amazing !!!!! 👏👏👏👏
justdaone
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:14 pm

Re: Candid girls at my workplace!

Post by justdaone »

What size are his?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests