Panties and sandals

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

maturefeet

Panties and sandals

Post by maturefeet »

My favourite combo is dirty panties and well worn sandals, not to mention the feet that wear them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Re: Panties and sandals

Post by Leevoy »

Mmmm cheezy...
floplove

Post by floplove »

I'm with you on the sandals man!
I love giving the dirty well worn ones a tongue bath.
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

luv these toes in the sandals.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
feet.candid

Post by feet.candid »

Last edited by feet.candid on Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
nitram

Post by nitram »

maturefeet wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:19 am My favourite combo is dirty panties and well worn sandals, not to mention the feet that wear them
This is what I like as well. For my wife I see a strong correlation between the size of her feet and the stained area her cunt left. What do you think?
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

nitram wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:33 am
maturefeet wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:19 am My favourite combo is dirty panties and well worn sandals, not to mention the feet that wear them
This is what I like as well. For my wife I see a strong correlation between the size of her feet and the stained area her cunt left. What do you think?
O M G......I think that's what I call a flavor overload! Goddamn look at all those different fluids, colors and stains in those messy pannies...the scents and flavor must be so deep, rank, and flavorful like an aged cheese. A masterpiece of filth no doubt. :evil: :twisted:

Please praytell give us description of what you smell when you bury your nose so so deep in that Big mess! :evil: :twisted:
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

that is so fucking hot and nice to see, my treasure to find that combo
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

Luv it when they come over to visit and she is wearing the sandals that I have cum on.
nitram

Post by nitram »

maturefeet wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:32 am Luv it when they come over to visit and she is wearing the sandals that I have cum on.
Damned, she's hot. How got you access to her panties?