I HIT THE JACKPOT!!!

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Wedgetoeprints

I HIT THE JACKPOT!!!

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

This is going to be a long post just going to say that now, sorry in advance. I just felt obligated to share this with you all!

*DISCLAIMER ALL THE WOMEN THAT HAVE PICTURES POSTED OF THEM ARE 18+ AND HAVE THEIR FACES BLACKED OUT!*

Since the semester is ending at college, everyone ends up throwing what they don't want out into the hallway by the trash area and it just accumulates into a mountain of stuff. I decided to check if there was anything worth, not even looking for shoes at first until i came upon some nice smelly worn woman's gym shoes. As soon as i found these i was determined to find if there were any more shoes that these college girls were throwing out.

Luckily for me even though they were dumped with other trash. All the shoes i grabbed were in clean bags with other clothes like panties and bras.
2_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
3_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
After checking all the a dump locations in the building, this is what i ended up with!
5_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
7_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
9_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
10_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
11_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
I found a pair of sexy slutty boots and of course they were from a sorority slut. They were in a bag with a lot of clothes she didn't want. There 2 of each, bra and panties in the bag with the boots, but mostly school notebooks she was throwing out. I knew she was a sorority slut because there was a paper with her name on it in the bag from the organization. I decided to look her up and damn.... it makes these slutty boots even more sexy.
19_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
Untitled.png
it's the girl on the far right, sadly I couldn't find any of her wearing the slutty boots.
I decided to share a few pics of this slut because she obviously wants people to notice her. (I'm not adding her face because i don't want to get caught and some moral reasons) now i can put a cute face and hot body to these sexy boots, bras and panties...

*Side note, whenever i get women's shoes, i always like to put a face and body to them. Its more meaningful to me and is way more hot thinking about the woman's shoe your fucking and about to cum to. Especially if there are any pics of her wearing them....*

Ill upload a picture of each pair of shoes i got individually along with a picture of the owner, (if it had their name in the bag, i also wont be showing their faces if i did find them either) ill also include any panties or bra that came in the bag with them.
28_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
Untitled3.jpg
there was actually a picture of her wearing them too!!!
Untitled4.jpg
here is a nice picture of her in a swimsuit, the one on the right.
12_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
Untitled2.jpg
this was the girl with the flats. She is a little heavier, but her ass is really thick. I choose this pic bc of that....
These shoes, panties and bras were all name less. Yet never the less smelled fantastic and were worth keeping...
40_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
Hopefully you all find this extremely hot. All of these shoes smell fantastic too, very worn.... like i said earlier, whenever i can put a face and body to these shoes, it makes the session even more enjoyable.

I'm not huge into sneakers, but these shoes had a great strong feet smell to them and also had toe prints on the sole padding. I was smelling the right one while rubbing my cock with the left one and before I knew it I shot a huge load all over the left's sole padding ;)

I wish I knew what the girl looked like whose shoe I just coated with cum.... Her feet smell greaaaat!
49_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
50_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
With all these new shoes, here are some pics of my current up to date collection.
32_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
35_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
36_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
Feel free to tell me what you would do to these women and their shoes!!!! Which is you're favorite???
If you want a specific item cover in cum just let me know!!

I was able to get a lot of shoes with a wide variety. Hopefully there is at least something you enjoy. Also let me know if you think uploading pictures of the owners (without their face) is creepy/weird at all (ALL OF THEM WERE LEGAL!!!). If so i wont do that in future posts!

Feel free to PM me any questions or comments!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kik same as username
maturefeet

Re: I HIT THE JACKPOT!!!

Post by maturefeet »

What a jackpot all right, absolute pantie heaven, I would have them all over me, hopefully some were dirty
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Nice boots, they look like they've already been cummed a couple times.
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

maturefeet wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 7:50 am What a jackpot all right, absolute pantie heaven, I would have them all over me, hopefully some were dirty
I believe most of the panties are dirty!!!! They all smell wonderful!
Kik same as username
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

boot.perv wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 8:14 am Nice boots, they look like they've already been cummed a couple times.
I love the black boots too Especially now that i know they are from a hot sorority slut!!
Kik same as username
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Untitled.png
1_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
2_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
3_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kik same as username
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

How's the Pussy cheese stank in those pretty panties? College Pussy always smells so strong and musky..
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Leevoy wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 9:17 am How's the Pussy cheese stank in those pretty panties? College Pussy always smells so strong and musky..
Its so strong.... it has a fantastic smell. The women these belong to are so fuckn hot too.
Kik same as username
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Wedgetoeprints wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 10:08 am
Leevoy wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 9:17 am How's the Pussy cheese stank in those pretty panties? College Pussy always smells so strong and musky..
Its so strong.... it has a fantastic smell. The women these belong to are so fuckn hot too.
Jerk pot indeed! My gawd, the cheesy crust on the 2 black pairs of dirty pannies in your pic is amazing. I can't even imagine the musk and flavor. You must be on cloud nine, what a haul!

I myself find it to so intoxicatingly hypnotic to look at pics while I sniff n fukk college sluts skinny jeans and panties with some nice sweaty cuntcheese stank.

Dormitory or college laundrymats are fucking gold mines. And I'm not even talking about snatching them straight outta the basket. These sluts just leave em there or drop em behind the washer or forget about em. So young and dumb. .:evil: :twisted:
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Holy fuck man. You struck the gold mine!