Sister in laws

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Livinlarge

Sister in laws

Post by Livinlarge »

Hey all. I have a massive list crush on my two hot sister in laws. I’ve sniffed many a dirty panty including borrowing on of their vibrators to cum all over, numerous times. I have only just gotten into this shoe fetish as it’s something new. I have some pics I’ll post shortly. I had a page on motherless ages ago where I came in all sort of panties and DAM IT didnt get a video of my blowing my load on my SILs vibrator. Hopefully have some luck in the future.
maturefeet

Re: Sister in laws

Post by maturefeet »

Great look forward to hearing more and hopefully some pics. The first thing I do when I visit or house sit for friends is to check the dirty laundry basket
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Welcome to the forum. Awaiting some videos and pictures from you.
lalaza

Post by lalaza »

Any good sweaty socks?
Lytra7

Post by Lytra7 »

Can't wait to see what you post :)
sockfan30

Post by sockfan30 »

This looks like it may be a great thread! Would love to hear about you taking and cumming your sister in laws socks and pantyhose. I have had the pleasure of cumming my SIL bras, panties, shoes, and many of her socks even some with my wife’s helping hand.
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

I also get to use my sister in laws and her two young daughters stuff when they are out. Nothing like having a few hours to go through dirty panties and bras
babdc2

Post by babdc2 »

Same here love going through sister in law's stuff. Went out recently with wife and sister in law all dressed up, sister in law's 34F tits bursting out of low cut dress. When we got back she got changed into PJ's and after I went into her room and sniffed and rubbed her still warm, damp, sweaty bra all of my face and cock, along with her still sweaty high heels. Heels tasted and smelt so good!
diggs95

Post by diggs95 »

I saw my sister in law in these black sheer pantyhose at a birthday party. I stopped by her house later that week to visit & say hello. She was upstairs on a work call & her dirty clothes were near me. I found my opportunity to take them. I stuck my hand in that hamper & I immediately felt the silky sheerness. I pulled them out, stuffed them in my pants & said my goodbyes. I took those hose home & came so much in them. Most I’ve came in a while. I still have the hose today
diggs95

Post by diggs95 »

I saw my sister in law in these black sheer pantyhose at a birthday party. I stopped by her house later that week to visit & say hello. She was upstairs on a work call & her dirty clothes were near me. I found my opportunity to take them. I stuck my hand in that hamper & I immediately felt the silky sheerness. I pulled them out, stuffed them in my pants & said my goodbyes. I took those hose home & came so much in them. Most I’ve came in a while. I still have the hose today