When family visit

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wifesandals

When family visit

Post by wifesandals »

My Niece and young teen daughter stayed over last weekend and while they were out shopping with my wife I managed to find some of their panties and couldn't resist slipping on her small panties and felling the soft silk rub against my cock.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sophiestevens

Re: When family visit

Post by Sophiestevens »

Great job. Especially the slutty purple ones. I bet they are the daughters? Did you unload
ama

Post by ama »

Nice
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

Yes they are her daughters panties, so good to rub my cock where her pussy would be touching. Such a turn on to mother and daughters together. I did leave a small trace on each one.
Worshippuddle

Post by Worshippuddle »

Perfect. Must have been so tempting to unload but i Love leaving a small lining of love juice over the gusset and front. Just imagining their pussy grinding against it all day!
k3feet

Post by k3feet »

Great post! Man I love the feeling of silk panties too ahh lucky you! Keep it up!!
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Great panties! Just begging to be used as wank-material. How was the smell on them?
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

The mothers had more pussy smell, but it was a turn on to sniff and lick where the young ones pussy was rubbing
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Any boots or socks?
Timsss

Post by Timsss »

Gorgeous - did you shoot in them ?