Best pair of panties ever!

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

whitenurseclogs

Best pair of panties ever!

Post by whitenurseclogs »

Sorry I don't have pics, but I wanted to share my story . Before we met , my wife used to go out on the weekends to the bars with a group of friends regularly. She a little blonde haired blue eyed hotty and used to get hit on all the time ! Right after we met, she went out with her friends a few times more, and I stayed home because it was “girls night”. Anyway, nothing changed as far as her getting hit on ! She called me one night o go pick her up and she was a bit drunk when i got there. On the way home , she told me all about this one guy who kept buying her drinks and hitting on her . She told him about my foot and shoe fetish, and he was intrigued so she showed him the shoes she was wearing and told him”these shoes know what they are doing “ and explained she could get me off just using her shoes on me . I got the impression she was enjoying the attention and stayed a bit longer at the bar to just enjoy it. She even told me he wanted to see her bare foot and she took her boot and sock off to show him. She said he came out and said he wanted her, and I think that also wound her up a bit. When we got home , she had me lick the bottoms of the boots she wore that night while she told me all of this, the it was time to take her pants down! The crotch area in her panties was soaked through! I asked her if that guy had made her wet like that and she kind of dodged the question, but that only turned me on more! I came four times that night , twice to her boots and twice to her pussy! I saved the panties and sucked them clean before washing them! I used to love it when she’d go out with friends !
Last edited by whitenurseclogs on Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoejoblover

Re: Best pair of panties ever!

Post by shoejoblover »

That's hot!

Any pics of her?
whitenurseclogs

Post by whitenurseclogs »

No pics I can post , but I’ll try to work on that!
Last edited by whitenurseclogs on Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Watertowe2

Post by Watertowe2 »

I’m in the exact same situation. I eat my stepdaughter’s amazing discharge every day. Her panties with ovulation discharge, pee drips, and occasional whiff of her asshole drives me crazy. I’d rather jerk off to her panties than have sex with her mom. Her feet are my true weakness. I live to smell and stoke off with her sexy shoes. Great post.
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

You guys are so lucky to have dirty panties on tap. That would make me take a day off work just to be with their dirty panties
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Watertowe2 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:15 pm I’m in the exact same situation. I eat my stepdaughter’s amazing discharge every day. Her panties with ovulation discharge, pee drips, and occasional whiff of her asshole drives me crazy. I’d rather jerk off to her panties than have sex with her mom. Her feet are my true weakness. I live to smell and stoke off with her sexy shoes. Great post.
Can we please see some of her big messes?
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Great story man. I bet those panties smelled great!