Made me so hot! Couldn't resist!

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wer138

Made me so hot! Couldn't resist!

Post by wer138 »

This whole thing kinda started with the intentions of me watching my wife pleasure herself with some heels, fooling around a little and more than likely, me jerking off on her feet and those heels! She surprised me with the whole little jacket hiding what's underneath, only seeing those stocking and heels was such a turn on! We both love pinup style fashion, photography and art, so I had to get some photos of her standing and posing for me and I love the way they came out! Time for a few poses on the bed and I gotta set that camera down for a bit. I licked her pussy and worked it with her vibrator until I made sure she came good and hard. I drew back and watched her rub her wet pussy and as soon as I saw those white panties showing her cum, I couldn't hold back! I grabbed the panties off of her, wrapped them around my cock and, kinda to my surprise, was able to then start giving my wife a good fucking! She was so wet we had no problems making this work. So happy to pull out, throw them down on my wife and blast my load all over them! Hope you like these!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
henslayer49

Post by henslayer49 »

Last edited by henslayer49 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
varobuschek

Re: Made me so hot! Couldn't resist!

Post by varobuschek »

On the 8th picture I was wondering: Whats going on?
Hm, this is an interesting idea, perhaps a revolution? :D
Thanks for sharing this good stuff.
Evil777

Post by Evil777 »

Shit that is hot, your wife is gorgeous, you are 1 lucky guy.
Timsss

Post by Timsss »

Ooops - sorry - just shot a BIG load watching these 8)
Texxx

Post by Texxx »

I remember doing this with my girlfriend, except it was her friends thong (she was going yo spend the night and was out) so once I got my girl in the mood I made her lick her friends flip flops while we both came on her thong!!
Oh how I wish I had a camera that day :(
shredder

Post by shredder »

AMAZING!!!! Shes so sexy....legs, heels,the panty wraped cock in her etc.........
footman13

Post by footman13 »

Greatest post ever!! I would love to see the same thing only with a stocking in place of the panties. Very hot. Greet work!!
Tx_heel_lvr

Post by Tx_heel_lvr »

Very Sexy pictures! :D
Sexy Heels $$$....Lovely Ladies Unforgetable....Lovely Ladies FckN in Sexy Heels Priceless!!
heelslider

Post by heelslider »

please tell me you have shot loads in those heels too :twisted:
Loves Mary Janes, Courts, Flats, Pumps, Wedges.
Footjobs, Shoejobs, Shoecumming, CD (shoes and stockings only), Heels in bed ;)