Creamed knee-high stockings

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bobbydj38

Re: Creamed knee-high stockings

Post by bobbydj38 »

I would love to get my hands on your wifes used stockings
Timsss

Post by Timsss »

I love the shots with your cock and balls in them. Don't you like shooting right though them ?
Slippercum80

Post by Slippercum80 »

Any jerking with knee high on kik hit me up at slippercum80 I also love to use stockings
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

When my cousin was living with me, after having a night of seeing clients, she would undress and leave her clothes on the bathroom floor and then go to bed. I would then take her stockings, cum in them, and leave them in the bathroom again. Her stockings and panties were always nasty as she would only change her clothes every 7-10 days and shower every 7-10 days.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I love using my wife’s and sister in law’s knee highs and pantyhose as cock sleeves..! The best feeling ever!!!
A must whenever I do their peep toe heels or slides..!!
Sexy-heels

Post by Sexy-heels »

Oooh!.. I really like this thread, I never get to see what happens to the nylons I sell, this is more exciting than I anticipated! Good job, great shots!
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Nice! I love playing with knee highs or any kind of hosiery honestly! The silky feeling is so hot!
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

Before she went to jail for prostitution and meth possession, my cousin had all her clothes sent to me for storage. Well, I've been like a kid in a candy shop using her pantyhose/stockings, shoes, and clothes as my personal cum receptacle. Mind you, she showered infrequently, so everything smelled really nasty. Some of the feet in her pantyhose and stockings were stiff from not being washed.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Sexy-heels wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:00 pm Oooh!.. I really like this thread, I never get to see what happens to the nylons I sell, this is more exciting than I anticipated! Good job, great shots!
I'd love to show you what your nylons are used for......
Sexy-heels

Post by Sexy-heels »

wifey-heels wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:24 pm
Sexy-heels wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:00 pm Oooh!.. I really like this thread, I never get to see what happens to the nylons I sell, this is more exciting than I anticipated! Good job, great shots!
I'd love to show you what your nylons are used for......
..promises promises.. :wink: