Mother-Daughter

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lust_for_shoes

Re: Mother-Daughter

Post by Lust_for_shoes »

This is a fucking hot topic
Heelsandnylon

Re: My daughter's hosed feet

Post by Heelsandnylon »

johnny955 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:02 am I loved your post. My daughter turned 18 a year ago and one night she decided to paint her toenails before going out. When she was younger she used to get me to rub her feet, because it relaxed her, and even now on the couch she will sometimes put her ankles over my thighs and I will rub her feet. This time she'd painted her toenails, put on a pair of suntan pantyhose and a mini skirt to go out dancing. When she came back home later she threw herself on the couch, kicked off her shoes and asked me to rub her feet. The nyloned painted toenails, the soles and nylon wrinkling and rasping under my ministrations made my cock swell. She would curl her toes down in pleasure every so often and I prayed she wouldn't feet my aching erection. My cock was throbbing as I rubbed her feet. Afterwards, I got a pair of her 70 denier black school pantyhose from the laundry basket, sniffed the smelly crotch and pulled the toe over my cock and stroked for about an hour until I spurted gallons of hot cum into the nylon.
Fuck reading your story gave me an instant hard cock. The thought of touching her feet and having her stuff to sniff and lick has to be every dad/guys dream situation