Mother-Daughter

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

footguy1971

Mother-Daughter

Post by footguy1971 »

I regularly masturbate with my step-daughter's dirty socks and panties but I had a great idea this morning. I slipped my cock under the gusset of a pair of her dirty panties and fucked my wife with them on my cock. The combination of mother and daughter pussy juice smell on them now is absolutely intoxicating and strong. I think this is a rare delicacy as there are very few ways to ever combine mother and daughter pussy (short of having both of them in bed....good luck with that!) Has anyone else tried this? I want to, somehow, do the same thing using the foot part of my daughter's dirty pantyhose as a condom (so to speak) to see what the combination of her foot sweat and my wife's pussy juices smells like.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zac-m

Re: Mother-Daughter

Post by zac-m »

Like ur post, cool idea u have there. U got any more pics?
Skanda

Post by Skanda »

Great post! Your wife is OK to fuck with her daughter's panties?
whitenurseclogs

Post by whitenurseclogs »

I HAVE USED DIRTY PANTYHOSE/NYLONS AS A CONDOM BEFORE. IT FEELS EXCELLENT!! HOW DID YOU GET THE IDEA PAST YOUR WIFE?
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

My wife didn't know I was doing that...which makes it even more exciting for me. I've done other similar things like used one of my step-daughter's shoes to rub my wife's pussy and then watched her wear the shoes after. When she still lived at home, I liked to take her vibrator and use it on my wife. She always left her vibrator dirty and I left it with my wife's pussy juices on it for her. I've also cummed on her vibrator and in her clean panties so that my cum goes on and in her pussy. She has the most beautiful smelling pussy you can possibly imagine. Her panties smell so sweet. Her dirty socks are also delicious.
fishtank

Post by fishtank »

how old are ur stepdaughter? can u post some pics of the socks? :)
whitenurseclogs

Post by whitenurseclogs »

My ex wifes mother used to leave her vibrator dirty ,too. I would "borrow", lick it clean, then use it on my ex without her knowing it wasn't hers. Before would return it, I would leave it dirty from my ex, and cum on it too for good measure! I would also borrow my ex's mother in law's panties and lick them clean in the dark while fucking my ex, all without her knowing! I used to have to time it just right, because it didn't take long for me to blow my load once I started smelling and licking one pussy while fucking another!
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Hey whitenurseclogs...that's awesome, thanks for sharing. Sometimes her juices have actually been thick on her vibrator...and I fucked my wife with it and cummed on it also...then put it back dirty.

I've attached a picture of my stepdaughter's dirty socks and a pair of her work shoes that I've cummed in several times. She wasn't wearing these shoes for the longest time but now she's back to wearing them every day at work...I'm going to see if I can "borrow" them for a weekend and cum them many times. The last time I checked, my dried cum was sticky...I guess her foot sweat is mixing with my cum.

My stepdaughter is in her early 20s.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DANTE

Post by DANTE »

incredible!
and you stepdaughter footwear is amazing!
wanna smell!
> .- > I'm In love with Woman Shoe Smell! < -. <
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

The last batch of my stepdaughter's socks I grabbed had a really dirty pair. They smell so awesome. I love how they are slightly crusty on the inside and I've been wearing one on my cock since my shower last night. Being that I've warmed it up, it smells just like it was taken off her gorgeous foot. I've jerked myself to near cumming about 4 times and am going to continue for a few days. In a few days, I'm going to fuck my wife with a pair of my daughter's clean panties and completely soak them in my cum and my wife's. Then I'm going to return the panties to her dressser and check to see when they arrive back in her laundry. Hopefully, I catch the laundry cycle at the right time!