Donna's leather

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

DanskoJoe

Donna's leather

Post by DanskoJoe »

I had this job back in 2001, working in a highrise in Downtown Atlanta. The CFO was a sexy middle aged woman named Donna. She called me into her office one afternoon to correct a payroll error. When I walked in, I noticed that she was wearing brown leather pants. She noticed me checking them out. I have a strong fetish for most anything made of leather, and Donna picked up on it. She got up and locked her door and sat back down. She rolled her chair out from behind her desk. She extended one leg and said, "Hump my leg, bad dog" I was shy and hesitant. Donna then took an authoritative tone and ordered me. "Get on that leather and hump it!" Right away I got on my knees and straddled her leg. I thrusted my hard-on against her shin and began to hump wildly. With both hands I rubbed the soft leather of her pants leg. I pulled her leg firmly against me and kept humping. I slowly ran my hands down to her high heel leather boot and rubbed it as well. I noticed that Donna has her hand in her pants as I was going berserk on her leg. She then put the other leg out beside the first one. I went wild! Donna's leather had me under it's spell. I began to feel the tingling sensation of an impending orgasm. Donna exclaimed that she was about to cum. I thrusted against her legs a few more times and unloaded a massive load in my pants. I had to wait in her office for over an hour before I could go back to work. Donna then passed me a note. It was her address and a little message stating that we can have more for but doing it at work was too risky. Many great times would follow.
Last edited by DanskoJoe on Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
leatherlover16

Re: Donna's leather

Post by leatherlover16 »

"I have a lot to look forward to."
It's been 23 years man. I'd say that ship has sailed.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

leatherlover16 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:35 am "I have a lot to look forward to."
Comment on the subject of the post, not the way it was written. I edited that last line for all those take-it-literally snitty bitties out there.
leatherlover16

Post by leatherlover16 »

DanskoJoe wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:29 pm
leatherlover16 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:35 am "I have a lot to look forward to."
Comment on the subject of the post, not the way it was written. I edited that last line for all those take-it-literally snitty bitties out there.
I was only joking around. I couldn't resist.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

Oh. Okay
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Gonna continue this?
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

I didn't think anyone was interested.

But since you are...

Donna called me at home on a Friday evening and ordered me to come to her apartment. After what happened in her office, I wasn't going to refuse. I made the twenty mile drive to her place and approached her door. I knocked on her door and she answered wearing a short lambskin jacket, a mid-length lambskin skirt and knee-high leather boots with five inch heels. All of it was black too. She led me in and we sat down on the sofa together. I then noticed what looked like a pile of leather on the floor. I asked her about it. She said if I was to strip naked that I could find out. I got undressed and got on my knees in front of the leather. It really wasn't a pile at all. It was the leather pants from the office experience and a long leather coat. They were wrapped up around there or four pillows. She then took off the jacket she was wearing and tossed it onto the coat and pants. She then told me to, "Fuck my leather! Do it now! I got onto the mountain of leather and went crazy on it. Donna then put her left leg out in front of my face. "Lick my book, dog!" she ordered. I grabbed her boot and began rubbing and licking the leather. In addition to my fetish, I have a deeply hidden secret desire to burn leather. It came out as if second nature. As I raped her leather and serviced her boot, I moaned a very soft, "burn, burn."
As I slobbered all over her boot, I unloaded a huge blast onto her leather. Donna then got down onto the floor with me and began slurping up my jizz. Afterwards, we sat in the floor and cooled down. She then asked, "Were you saying burn?" I tried to avoid the question. She then grabbed the belt from my jeans. "So, you want to burn my leather?" She asked. She made me get on my hands and knees. She drew back the belt to inflict punishment, but that is another story.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Keep going