Tell us! What is your dream bag to get naughty with?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

iloveleatherthingz

Re: Tell us! What is your dream bag to get naughty with?

Post by iloveleatherthingz »

Crossbody_lover wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:42 am Grrr.... what am I doing wrong? My attachments don't seem to be being uploaded?
its way harder to get pictures too upload on this site now, you are better off with trying a picture uploading site and posting the link.
iloveleatherthingz

Post by iloveleatherthingz »

my dream would be to fuck a lambskin huge leather purse with nappa leather inside that has a extra pouch that is also lined with lambskin leather
Crossbody_lover

Post by Crossbody_lover »

Deleted
Last edited by Crossbody_lover on Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crossbody_lover

Deleted
Last edited by Crossbody_lover on Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

iloveleatherthingz wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:54 am my dream would be to fuck a lambskin huge leather purse with nappa leather inside that has a extra pouch that is also lined with lambskin leather
In other words, a CHANEL bag! I have been looking at the "Chanel Inspired" bags lately. They don't cost $5,000(USD)! More like $350(USD). They are lambskin, and do have a lambskin leather interior! I would love to have a real Chanel, but would settle for one of these!!! They look just like a Chanel bag! I am definitely interested in these.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Damn those bags are hot. Love the kate spade. Show them with cum and then show your wife wearing them. So hot. Thanks
Crossbody_lover

Deleted
Last edited by Crossbody_lover on Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
broker72

Post by broker72 »

Crossbody_lover wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:25 pm Wow! I hoped my pics would get more response than that. Such fabulous bags! Was going to load pics of more of my collection, but won't bother if no-one is interested.

Was hoping to make some like minded friends, and maybe even share some of these beauties for a "spit roast", but it seems not to be. 😟
A few of us here like radered1 and Claudius and myself used to post our bags regularly but got no response and nor did anyone else contribute meaningfully. Seems no one is interested in sharing their fetish here
Crossbody_lover

Deleted
Last edited by Crossbody_lover on Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
broker72

Post by broker72 »

Sent u a pm
Pls feel free to share your pics here
A few of us sure appreciate them