Wetting her purse!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Wetting her purse!

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

The purse. That glorious object carried mostly by women. It is often made of leather, or vinyl. It is an object of sexual desire for both women and men. How many times in my life as a toddler did i see a purse and want to put my penis on it, or in i?. Many, many times! In the 1980's, i finally got to do that. I used my sister's LeSportSac purse to masturbate with. I felt a real funny feeling after i stuck my penis inside the purse, and i rubbed, and i rubbed, and i rubbed. My face felt warm, and my penis spurted out something. Since then, i have done the same to close to 1000 purses bought at thrift stores, department stores, and on ebay and other websites. The glorious feeling i got when seeing a woman carrying a purse in public, thinking "i would love to get hat bag in my pants!" I still do often scope out women and their purses, playing a fantasy in my head of wetting her purse. This movie in my head is perpetual. My desire for purses is perpetual. I want more and more and more! That is my desire.
stiefeltraeger

Re: Wetting her purse!

Post by stiefeltraeger »

i do it not only with purses, but my aunts tiny leatherpurse did hit terrible job to make me horny and get my balls empty as often as i could til it was filled so much that i couldnot give it back, so i used it til it looked sooo bad that my cock did not get hard on that purse, then i putted it for waste
ilovepursesandpumps

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:02 am The purse. That glorious object carried mostly by women. It is often made of leather, or vinyl. It is an object of sexual desire for both women and men. How many times in my life as a toddler did i see a purse and want to put my penis on it, or in it?. Many, many times! In the 1980's, i finally got to do that. I used my sister's LeSportSac purse to masturbate with. I felt a real funny feeling after i stuck my penis inside the purse, and i rubbed, and i rubbed, and i rubbed. My face felt warm, and my penis spurted out something. Since then, i have done the same to close to 1000 purses bought at thrift stores, department stores, and on ebay and other websites. The glorious feeling i got when seeing a woman carrying a purse in public, thinking "i would love to get that bag in my pants!" I still do often scope out women and their purses, playing a fantasy in my head of wetting her purse. This movie in my head is perpetual. My desire for purses is perpetual. I want more and more and more! That is my desire.
So you couldn't get hard boinking her purse? For some reason, it has happened to me before. I could not get overly hard with quite a few purses I have had in my bed. One particular purse I must have stroked with over 500 times and never shot my load. It has something to do with either a prostate issue, or maybe I have lost sensitivity in the tip of my penis. I need to get that sensitivity back, soooooo I will buy some Man One Man Oil from ebay tomorrow. The product is a cream which supposedly puts the sensitivity back. I want to experience those earth-moving orgasms again.
Last edited by ilovepursesandpumps on Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

My wife has a large coach purse with purse straps, with my legs through them
and pulled up, that hot black leather sexy purse between me and the bed, maybe
a bit of skin cream what a nice time. . .
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

that is really hot and some strokes and a big load in it makes it soo horny and feels good
ClaireR

Post by ClaireR »

I was at a gathering this weekend and when I went to the bathroom, someone left their Coach wristlet in the bathroom. Didn't have time to give it a "splash" but it did get a little sticky wet
ilovepursesandpumps

ClaireR wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:21 pm I was at a gathering this weekend and when I went to the bathroom, someone left their Coach wristlet in the bathroom. Didn't have time to give it a "splash" but it did get a little sticky wet
Please go more into detail. What did the wristlet look like? What did you do? Did you pee/poo first, and then get a little frisky with the purse? Let us know!