The Queen and that purse!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

The Queen and that purse!

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

The most famous woman in the world passed away today. Queen Elizabeth of England. She ruled for 70 years! We saw her many, many times with that black patent purse she had on the crook of her arm. That purse!!!! Maybe it was fuckable????? Wouldn't you love to be able to raid her closet????? She probably had many purses in there!!! Maybe very fuckable ones!

May she Rest In Peace.
shoddy90

Re: The Queen and that purse!

Post by shoddy90 »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:45 pm The most famous woman in the world passed away today. Queen Elizabeth of England. She ruled for 70 years! We saw her many, many times with that black patent purse she had on the crook of her arm. That purse!!!! Maybe it was fuckable????? Wouldn't you love to be able to raid her closet????? She probably had many purses in there!!! Maybe very fuckable ones!

May she Rest In Peace.
Well ilovepursesandpumps as a matter of good taste, it is perhaps a little soon to make such a comment, however, I can fully appreciate you may feel a need to say something at a time when so many feel a sense of sadness, of loss.
Regarding your observation, there is no maybe, no doubt to the attractiveness of that purse, I am sure that every black patent bag and shoe ever made has tweaked someones desire - especially among those who visit here, and as I mentioned and pictured on I think the mature thread, there have been a number of shoes which would .....
/imgur.com/gallery/kcaGk6Q both together on a happier occasion
No matter what else could be considered, she was a constant in a changing world for so many people around the world.
My thoughts go with her family at this time, and to all who have lost someone they love
R i P Queen Elizabeth ll
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

You are right. The timing of my post was bad. I shoulda put it off for a few weeks. Her purses were perhaps the most famous in the whole world. I say "purses" because i am sure she carried more than one black patent one. I woulda loved to be a butler living at her castle. Sneak into that closet, grab a few of the purses, take 'em back to my room, and have a purse jizzing party for the ages! She was a very wealthy woman, and probably owned over 500 purses.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Well ilovepursesandpumps, while not all would understand any mention here at all, but as I said before, a need to make comment might be expected and forgiven at this time, but for good taste, I think enough for the moment.
Again, thoughts are with her family in their loss, and to all others grieving loved ones.