Dangerous but worth the risk?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Dangerous but worth the risk?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I was online earlier. I was on eBay and other sites checking out purses. I found thousands and thousands of course. I was looking at the Michael Kors purses. Some of them are very luring very sexy very awesome looking purses. Most are made of PVC. Some are made of leather. I bought about 10 PVC purses in the past 2 months. I put a beach ball in one, inflate it, and close the zipper. Then I ride the purse. It feels so good cuz it's pressing against my taint. Sometimes I grasp a PVC purse with my mouth while i I'm fucking another purse. This is the problem. The purse is made of PVC. It has chemicals in it it could cause cancer and other reproductive harm. It feels so good to do this as a woman has owned the purse and carried it and loved it. Now it is mine. I am doing unspeakable things to her former purse. If she saw me doing these things she would freak out! This is the issue, of purse banging one made of PVC. What do I do? Do I refrain from this or do I proceed with caution? What do you guys think?