First time with a woman’s help

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

First time with a woman’s help

Post by radared1 »

Have any of you talked your woman into using her purse on you to help you get off? If so tell us about it.
broker72

Re: First time with a woman’s help

Post by broker72 »

My wife always wears big bag hanging from her right shoulder as we make out. That drives me crazy. In addition she also poses for me with all her leather
vito117

Post by vito117 »

Hell yeah. I've had girlfriends wear long leather coats, boots, and put one of their big soft leather purses on their shoulders as I fuck them doggie from behind. Do her standing up or against a wall is hot as hell! You can feel the leather....take in the scents. Or I've had them give me a sensuous handjob later.....as I hold their purse on my lap. Of course before all this.... I do my best to pleasure the woman first and foremost. Make her cum the way she wants. ....then when shes satisfied she'll usually do what I like. A Give and take in sex pays off.
AndiW

Post by AndiW »

vito117 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:29 pm I do my best to pleasure the woman first and foremost. Make her cum the way she wants. ....then when shes satisfied she'll usually do what I like. A Give and take in sex pays off.
That is 100 % true. I was always afraid to ask my wife to put on her long leather gloves for having sex. But it was no problem at all and she really enjoyed it too.