cum on leather

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Re: cum on leather

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I used to have a fetish for bean bag chairs! I had it bad for my cousin's bean bag chairs when i was 10! She owned two or three! I asked her if i could take one home for a few days. I was too young to jizz it, but 5 years later and i woulda!!! If she woulda let me borrow it when i was 10, i just woulda humped it all the time. It woulda sufficed!
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:14 am I used to have a fetish for bean bag chairs! I had it bad for my cousin's bean bag chairs when i was 10! She owned two or three! I asked her if i could take one home for a few days. I was too young to jizz it, but 5 years later and i woulda!!! If she woulda let me borrow it when i was 10, i just woulda humped it all the time. It woulda sufficed!
when you are writing about a story and it is under 18. you or the other person, that seems kinda weird.. the new forum site this wont be allowed.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I had a bean bag in my apartment. It was red and was a smooth extra large red one. One day as I was getting ready to take a shower my doorbell rang and I grabbed a hand towel and went to the door to see who it was. I held the handtowel in front of my cock and opened the door slightly. It was my next door neighbor woman. She asked me some question about the mail and I said I did not know if had come or not Her eyes drifted down and I guess I had been holding the towel a little high and she was starring and my cock. As I realized this my cock started to get hard and grow. She asked if she could come in to my apartment. I said well I guess so but I do not have any clothes on. She came in closed the door and reached for my cock and then kissed me. She took me over to the bean bag and took off her clothes and then laid down in it. Well guess what we did, it was a ton of fun.
broker72

Post by broker72 »

Wow! Such a hot moment! U would have enjoyed even more had she carried a large sexy bag on her shoulder