China Southern Airlines Lost & Found

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

VirgoTaurus

Re: China Southern Airlines Lost & Found

Post by VirgoTaurus »

vito117 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:43 am Pffffft...China? LMAO. Probably 95% of those are knock off fakes.
I'd rather see pics of normal bags carried by normal ladies ( Not 20 year old fashionista wannabe bitches).
Talking the big leather hobo or shoulder bags. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
bro, you have a myopic view of the purchasing power of luxury bags by Chinese young girl. LOL
vito117

Post by vito117 »

VirgoTaurus wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:57 am
vito117 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:43 am Pffffft...China? LMAO. Probably 95% of those are knock off fakes.
I'd rather see pics of normal bags carried by normal ladies ( Not 20 year old fashionista wannabe bitches).
bro, you have a myopic view of the purchasing power of luxury bags by Chinese young girl. LOL
Sure......if they're the resident whores for some rich fat Chinese millionaires.
Assembling IPADS, toys for Walmart, or sneakers in a slave factory ain't gonna buy you a $4,000 chanel flap bag made in Italy. :shock:
VirgoTaurus

Post by VirgoTaurus »

vito117 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:14 am
VirgoTaurus wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:57 am
Sure......if they're the resident whores for some rich fat Chinese millionaires.
Assembling IPADS, toys for Walmart, or sneakers in a slave factory ain't gonna buy you a $4,000 chanel flap bag made in Italy. :shock:
Do you know there is a saying that Chinese girls will use her first-month salary to buy a luxury bag? not saying buying a Hermes Chanel Dior but YSL, Gucci, Prada, the middle class luxury brand. Do you know how much can hotties earn on Chinese Tiktok by doing live to promote goods? do you know how much LVMH stores in China? Do you know the house price in the metropolis in China? I admit the most of the fake bags made in China, and there must be some fakes in my pics, but 95%? too aggressive. Buying a LV is not a really big deal for the home resident in Beijing Shanghai. If you didnt come to these cities, ok you are just a short-sighted westerner. Just focus on your normal bags.