I Don't Care Anymore At All !

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

classicleatherpurse

Post by classicleatherpurse »

I just don't care anymore!!!!!!
Last edited by classicleatherpurse on Wed May 25, 2022 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leatherdog420

Re: Grocery Store purse! [A turn on]

Post by leatherdog420 »

are you a pedo or some shit? why do we wanna hear about you getting hard at 7 years old....

that is the one problem on this forum is the mods don't do anything about these kinda stories. so FUCK OFF 1000% with that pedo talk
classicleatherpurse

I Dont Care Anymore At All
Last edited by classicleatherpurse on Wed May 25, 2022 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
classicleatherpurse

I said I Don't Care Anymore At All!!!!
Last edited by classicleatherpurse on Wed May 25, 2022 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

classicleatherpurse wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:18 am Also, when I referred to "straddling the purse and riding it like a teenager. I didn't mean that I myself like to ride another person. No way! I was stating that some teenagers get horny when they lust after that hot looking chick. Well the leather purse is what I am interested in fucking! I fuck women and I fuck purses! I don't do perv at all! You understand now leatherdog420 ? You misinterpreted the whole fucking story. I don't know why the fuck I have to explain any shit to you! Like I said, I am DONE!!! I have had it with you playing "judgement god!" It makes me sick to my stomach that you call me a pervert or pedo. How dare you! HOW DARE YOU PASS JUDGMENT!! THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU JACK! You just open your fuckin mouth and you're accusing me of having filthy morals. I am not explaining myself at all to you, you fuckin punk know it all! I REST MY CASE you JERK WAD shit!!!
you are telling a story about when you got hard at 7 years old, HOW IS THAT a thing for this forum? leather or not... HOW IS IT MOTHERFUCKER? ALL stories SHOULD BE 18+ you fucking worthless pos pedo. go jump in traffic and hopefully you get ran over
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

And another thing.... A seven year old isn't going to produce semen. I agree with leatherdog, you are a pedophile.
classicleatherpurse

I said I don't care anymore at all!!!!

I said I don't care anymore at all!!!!!
Last edited by classicleatherpurse on Wed May 25, 2022 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
classicleatherpurse

I Don't care anymore at all!!!!

I said I don't care anymore at all
classicleatherpurse

I Don't care anymore at all!!!!

I just don't care anymore at all !!!!!
classicleatherpurse

I repeat I don't care anymore at all!!!!