Thought I'd share my collection

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

vito117

Thought I'd share my collection

Post by vito117 »

My current set I thought I'd share.
Coach, Kors, B.Makowsky.

Granted my tastes are for the larger leather bags...soft leather only thus my liking the Coach or Kors.
Now these bags were NOT bought not off ebay or some other site but from actual women. All of them in the 40-70 age range of women.
I use Facebook Marketplace, garage sales ...at times Craigslist but not so much now.
Reason not wanting some online purchase is that I wanted to meet the actual women who carried these bags, get their story....how they carried them,
what they put in them, why selling...etc. Most are working moms.....grandmothers.....classy suburban types. :twisted:
I wanted bags with the scent of the women who owned them . Faint hints of perfumes, sprays, gum, cosmetics.
Youd be surprised how much women love to chat about their bags when buying them or meeting up. Of course you have to have a good story as to why a totally sane looking Alpha male dude is purchasing the bags. I am by no means some effeminate cross dressing type who they can probably spot a mile away and probably make them feel uneasy. :shock:
Ya gotta go for the married with kids mom, or classy stylish grandmother type of lady. They are more open and chatty. Stay way from the neurotic bitch feminist man hater types. :D :D :D

20220520_105027.jpg
20220520_105041.jpg
20220520_105055.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherdog420

Re: Thought I'd share my collection

Post by leatherdog420 »

mmmm i love all those leather bags
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

wow amazing i wouldnt know witch one to do first they are all sexy but id prob pop the black mk first for sure lol
ClaireR

Post by ClaireR »

love the red Coach
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

They are all very sexy! Amazing collection
claudius

Post by claudius »

Thanks for sharing. Can't get enough of them! :D
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I agree with all of the above, I have purchased some really nice bags and shoes at garage sales, and like you said if the women is attractive, dresses well then the odds are she is going to have good bags for sale or shoes. If you play your cards right you might ask her if she has any not out that she would consider selling.