Drunk Woman's Leather Purse!!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

classicleatherpurse

Drunk Woman's Leather Purse!!

Post by classicleatherpurse »

Screenshot_20220518-234243_Gallery.jpg
Several years ago, I had acquired a Francesco Biasia leather purse from a very drunk woman who was in a bar with a group of friends both Male and female.
This particular fine leather has a very long strap which is perfect for tying around your hard cock! i often masturbate and fondle the leather purse so that I can achieve instant sexual gratification and it's a fucking awesome feeling every damn time!! I don't have to tell you obviously because we are all leather purse fetishists here!! We never ever get tired of fucking the shit out of our girlfriend's, sister's, cousin's, aunt's, co-workers, wife's or even mommy's beautiful ultra soft purse or any woman stranger. Aghhh, we just love to cum all over that fuckin' leather - yowsahh, yowsahh, oohhh fuck!!
Screenshot_20220518-234253_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220518-234248_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220518-234251_Gallery.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thatguy1106

Re: Drunk Woman's Leather Purse!!

Post by Thatguy1106 »

Let's see some of the contents of that beauty
Pursesnatcher75

Post by Pursesnatcher75 »

I have one of those brands of purses mate stolen from a careless woman here's some pics of her bag before and after fucking it is so much fun to cum all over her stuff :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

The leather on both those bags look amazing!
Lexxxi

Post by Lexxxi »

That leather looks soft and must feel great. I would wrap that around my cock