Snuck out my new girlfriend's purses.

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

classicleatherpurse

Snuck out my new girlfriend's purses.

Post by classicleatherpurse »

The ole' saying is...it's all in the timing or great things happen to those who wait.
Well now....the timing couldn't be more perfect! My girlfriend will be out of town for 2 nights starting tonight and tomorrow!
Oh yes, I am beyond so thrilled because my gf gave me her house key in case of emergency and she trusted me to look after her place for a couple days. Whoa yeah! This means that I can jerk off to her fine leather purses and rub my hard cock all over her 2 purses that I found hanging in her closet. I am so sexually excited that I have 2 leather purses to bang!! Oooh fuck!
radared1

Re: Snuck out my new girlfriend's purses.

Post by radared1 »

Take a breath and be like the old bull. The young one was ready to run down to the pasture and fuck a cow, the wise old bull said lets walk and fuck them all. Do the same with her bags but make sure no hidden cameras and clean them up so no evidence is left behind.
pursecummer

Re: Snuck out my new girlfriend's purses.

Post by pursecummer »

Show us pics of her purses and her!