Purse/handbag fucking

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Pursesnatcher75

Re: Purse/handbag fucking

Post by Pursesnatcher75 »

Hi thatguy1106
Nothing up with it the wallets are the same brand Fossil I was very surprised to see two very similar wallets in different women's bags it was stolen from the same area maybe they both bought it from the same shop who knows all I know is they both felt amazing on my cock and to me that's all that matters lol
Pursesnatcher75

Nah classicleatherpurse she never suspected me because I was not there when she left it on the seat in the smoking area I found it when I was out for a smoke lol
So it could of been anyone but man she was pissed
Last edited by Pursesnatcher75 on Tue May 17, 2022 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pursesnatcher75

I guess the take home lesson is be smart if it's too risky don't attempt it also if it's too good to be true be wary I'm always very cautious when attempting a snatch especially when it's in a building you just don't know who or what may be watching
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

leatherdog420 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:25 am i love the first 2 leather handbags ;)
same here
Pursesnatcher75

First 2 are a franchesco biasa and the second a angel kiss purse both are very fuckable
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

Pursesnatcher75 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:14 pm First 2 are a franchesco biasa and the second a angel kiss purse both are very fuckable
mmmm, the different colors leather bag i wanna see you fuck it and give a nice load on it
classicleatherpurse

Post by classicleatherpurse »

Pursesnatcher75 Oh mate, I would have love to seen how pissed she was. She must have had a fit. Was she crying like a bitch?
About the Francesco Biasia bag, I also acquired a leather Francesco Biasia purse that was unattended from a young lady that was drunk as fuck in a bar several years ago. I enjoy slipping my cock into the pockets of her former purse, heeheehee