Purse/handbag fucking

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lover man 2

Purse/handbag fucking

Post by Lover man 2 »

Thatguy1106

Re: Purse/handbag fucking

Post by Thatguy1106 »

I like. Where did u get the wallets?
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Looks fantastic! Love to see more of your enjoying those purses and wallets
Pursesnatcher75

Post by Pursesnatcher75 »

Oh yeah looks like you had fun with all those bags and wallets dare I ask how you got them 😉
plover1300

Post by plover1300 »

Pursesnatcher75, you ask where he gets the purses and wallets. I think it is obvious. I know that, on this forum, we do not condone stealing, but let’s face it: it happens. In reality it is the only way most of us can get what we need. Just let me say this; be careful. There are so many surveillance cameras out there these days. Getting caught can have dire consequences.
plover1300

Post by plover1300 »

Pursesnatcher75, you ask where he gets the purses and wallets. I think it is obvious. I know that, on this forum, we do not condone stealing, but let’s face it: it happens. In reality it is the only way most of us can get what we need. Just let me say this; be careful. There are so many surveillance cameras out there these days. Getting caught can have dire consequences.
Pursesnatcher75

Plover1300 I was pretty sure he obtained these bags illegally as some of us do myself included I love the thrill of going through a new bag once it has been obtained and then cum fucking the hell out of it I totally agree on being careful about security cameras and there is one thing I have learnt don't get complacent the minute you think your too good at it is the moment you get caught
Here is one of my bags obtained from a woman who was very careless with her purse :twisted:
Red Tignanello belonged to a neighbour who left her bag outside on her porch when she came home drunk and the coach was the careless woman who left her bag in her car unlocked
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Pursesnatcher75 on Tue May 17, 2022 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
classicleatherpurse

Post by classicleatherpurse »

How was the woman careless? Was it an unattended purse hanging on the back of a chair or did she have it in her unlocked car?
Pursesnatcher75

Hi classicleatherpurse
It was in her unlocked car easy pickings
classicleatherpurse

Post by classicleatherpurse »

Yup, it's great when women are careless with their purses because it benefits us purse cummers! Those women who forget must have other things on their mind since they are careless. You would think, how could they forget to leave behind their important stuff, especially a leather purse which contains an expensive mobile phone or wallet with cash and credit cards and also drivers license etc. It baffles my mind that women are careless but it also is very exciting because us purse fetishists love the free opportunity to rub our cocks all over that smooth, soft leather to fuck the shit out of it! Aggh, agghh, ooh, ooh, fuck!!