Getting it on with a purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Getting it on with a purse

Post by radared1 »

How many of you are getting older and need a little bit more excitement in you life to get it up? So you like to use a leather purse to rub on your cock to get you really hard. It would be nice if the female half would help and indulge you in your fetish. I know when you are younger all you have to do is think about it and boing you are hard. Some of you like to cum on the bags, some open and is that because she has treated you poorly and you are getting back at her. Look forward to hearing your responses.
ClaireR

Re: Getting it on with a purse

Post by ClaireR »

personally I love this post. I have been cross dressing for almost 40 years and consider myself bisexual. Part of that desire to dress is a strong love to use and wear a purse. They must be leather, not cloth, prefer used, not new and I love to know the woman that carried it. Over the years, I have honed my love to shoulder bags and must be somewhat high end like Coach, Tory Burch, Michael Kors.

I was caught at 19 masturbating with a neighbor's bag at a party. It was a smooth, burgundy Aigner bag loaded with her makeup wallet, etc. She was the first to know, pitched a fit when she saw me and did not understand. She dressed me for Halloween and yes when we went to the bar I carried her bag and had a constant hardon. When we came back, she went to the other room and I exploded on the bag. For months afterward she called me names and tried to humiliate me over this fetish. Frankly, I had the last laugh.

I have fucked bags of women for shear distain. My first wife did not embrace my fetish but knew I carried a bag. When we divorced, I took all of her bags and jerked off with them before she moved out of the house. My current wife does not know of my fetish and hates when I "manage" her handbags. We don't have sex and yes, I fuck her bags almost daily, mostly on them not in them.
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

One of the best things to ever happen was getting sort of busted by one of my daughters college roommates, but instead of it being weird she discovered there were other people who liked getting off with leather items and it started this pretty short lived fuckfest that involved her boots and bags. She got married but gave me one of the boots that we started with so I cum them often thinking of that. She and her husband are supposed to stay with us this summer for a few days, so I hope it does not get weird but it should be fine.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

vargasthewise wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:08 am One of the best things to ever happen was getting sort of busted by one of my daughters college roommates, but instead of it being weird she discovered there were other people who liked getting off with leather items and it started this pretty short lived fuckfest that involved her boots and bags. She got married but gave me one of the boots that we started with so I cum them often thinking of that. She and her husband are supposed to stay with us this summer for a few days, so I hope it does not get weird but it should be fine.
you should show her those leather cushions
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

oh she loves that big green one. she warmed herself up on it that day she played "sick" before I rolled it up and bent her over it. ya. good times.