Fuckin' Hot Penis Purse!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

leatherdog420

Re: Fuckin' Hot Penis Purse!

Post by leatherdog420 »

man i wanna fuck that leather purse
classicleatherpurse

Post by classicleatherpurse »

Aghhh, aghhh...oooh, the damn penis purse feels so, so fucking good...aghhh, aghhh, aghh, the thick dick must feel so nice fucking that sexy, soft leather! Aggh, this leather purse feels so fuckin' good, aggh fuck, it feels so good, aggh god, it feels so good, fuck! fuck yeah, fuck it feels so damn good! Just pump a load onto the front of the leather purse and moan out your never ending desire to fuck the shit out of that sexy, hot leather purse that makes your cock so wet & hard...aghhh fuck! Aghh this sexy, ultra soft leather purse makes me wanna cum so bad, aghh it makes me cum all over the back of the very soft penis purse, aghhh, aghhh fuck, ooog it fucking feels so nice! Agggh....aghhhh!
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

classicleatherpurse wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:44 am ImageWell....i had an opportunity to take a quick pic of my neighbor's sexy, sweet leather purse! Earlier I was doing some yard work for them and made an excuse to use the bathroom, so she let me in. Now, while she was in the kitchen and her husband wasn't around, i went into her bedroom. In about a minutes time, I found the penis purse! Oooh, aghhh...my penis started to stiffen up as I placed her leather purse on the floor. Then i put her purse on the bed and was ready to unzip my pants but I heard her walking towards the stairs, so i put back her purse and went to the bathroom quickly. Seconds later, her husband's car pulled in the driveway. I walked back downstairs and she was standing outside on the porch now. I was full of nervous energy from the excitement of handling her penis purse in my hands. I only wish that my cock could have rubbed that smokin' hot purse! Agggh...oohhh fuck yeah!20220228_125252.jpg
the perfect home for a cock while sleeping
to leave lots ov praecum and the load before falling asleep
classicleatherpurse

Post by classicleatherpurse »

The hot penis purse neighbor has been separated from her husband as they are preparing to divorce in the cumming weeks. Well....that's where I come in. In a couple days, I will be going on my first date in years and it is going to be with the penis purse lady. I cannot tell you how sexually aroused and excited I am at the possibilities of sexing up her leather purse! My penis is ready for the fucking action that awaits me. Agh yeah, her penis purse - yowsah yowsah!