Fuckin' Hot Penis Purse!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

classicleatherpurse

Fuckin' Hot Penis Purse!

Post by classicleatherpurse »

Been having trouble falling asleep 'cause I've been having wet & wild dreams of the sexy hot site of my neighbor's wife's cock bangin' leather penis purse!! Aghhh, I am in ecstasy rubbin' & cumming all over the inside of the front flap. Oooh... aghhh....my hard cock feels so fucking good with the smooth, soft leather flap wrapped around my stiff & wet dick!! Fuck yea, fucking feels so damn good!! I place my penis between the front of her leather purse and the full leather flap and I moan out in ecstasy-- agggh fuck! Oh fuck! Fuckin' feels nice! Aghh....oohh... I can't stop! Can't stop! I just wanna cum all over that fucking soft, smooth leather purse!! Agggh, I love her purse!! It's so fuckin' amazing on my hard cock! Aghhh....fuck!! In my mind, I then fantasize that she sees what I do to her expensive, sexy leather purse! The fantasy gets me all worked up in a sexual frenzy and I get so sexually aroused at the thought of penis play with her soft, leather purse!! I need to rape her penis purse and cum all over it again and again!!
aboudy

Re: Fuckin' Hot Penis Purse!

Post by aboudy »

man any pic please or div
classicleatherpurse

When i am invited over to my neighbor's place, i will do my best to take some pics quickly while smothering my cock all over her sexy leather purse!! Agghh.... (stay tuned in...) I am so determined to fuck the shit out of her hot penis purse! I guarantee that it will be tough to do a quicky fuck with it. Oooh, I want to fuck that arousing leather purse all night if I had the chance.
claudius

Post by claudius »

yes, pics please..

C
classicleatherpurse

ImageWell....i had an opportunity to take a quick pic of my neighbor's sexy, sweet leather purse! Earlier I was doing some yard work for them and made an excuse to use the bathroom, so she let me in. Now, while she was in the kitchen and her husband wasn't around, i went into her bedroom. In about a minutes time, I found the penis purse! Oooh, aghhh...my penis started to stiffen up as I placed her leather purse on the floor. Then i put her purse on the bed and was ready to unzip my pants but I heard her walking towards the stairs, so i put back her purse and went to the bathroom quickly. Seconds later, her husband's car pulled in the driveway. I walked back downstairs and she was standing outside on the porch now. I was full of nervous energy from the excitement of handling her penis purse in my hands. I only wish that my cock could have rubbed that smokin' hot purse! Agggh...oohhh fuck yeah!
20220228_125252.jpg
classicleatherpurse

I heard it through the grapevine that the penis purse neighbor and her husband are planning to separate, possibly leading to a divorce.... Personally, i never really saw eye to eye with the husband and news of the separation is something that I was hoping for because he's a moron. Anyway, I am working my way to the penis purse lady's heart and to her fine leather purse!
Thedude86

Post by Thedude86 »

That's a Marc Jacobs lil Natasha bag. Very nice bags.
classicleatherpurse

20220228_120059.jpg
Oh yes! Her Marc Jacobs leather Natasha purse is so very soft and perfect for a hard cock!! I am hoping for some play fuck time with the sexy penis purse!
20220228_120059.jpg
Screenshot_20220228-212427_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220228-212427_Gallery.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

After they have been used for a time the leather gets softer and feels so good. I have three a black one, red one and a gray one.
classicleatherpurse

Wow, Radared1, you got great triple action going with your red, black and gray Marc Jacobs purses. That's damm wonderful for your penis, bro. Praise the lord that Marc Jacobs purses get softer with age. Just like with wine, it gets better with age and use.