Sister red leather skirt

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MonkeyDLaw

Re: Sister red leather skirt

Post by MonkeyDLaw »

ok so you want me to unleash a big load of cum all over the second leather skirt??? :wink:
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

MonkeyDLaw wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:30 am ok so you want me to unleash a big load of cum all over the second leather skirt??? :wink:
first or second hehe,,, i mean if you got enough cum build up cum on both ;)
MonkeyDLaw

Post by MonkeyDLaw »

MMM. I have an idea. I cum in the second leather skirt and let the load of cum slide down to the first leather skirt and later I'll do the opposite. :oops:
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

MonkeyDLaw wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:41 am MMM. I have an idea. I cum in the second leather skirt and let the load of cum slide down to the first leather skirt and later I'll do the opposite. :oops:
mmmmmm yeah do that idea ;)
leatherripper

Post by leatherripper »

I hope you are not cleaning these messes off and you are letting the cum dry and stain on the leather
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

leatherripper wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:50 pm I hope you are not cleaning these messes off and you are letting the cum dry and stain on the leather
i hope he is doing the same thing
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

MonkeyDLaw wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:30 am ok so you want me to unleash a big load of cum all over the second leather skirt??? :wink:
hey is this your sister lol that skirt looks like one of the black ones you posted
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Looking so very sexy and hot. Wow
MonkeyDLaw

Post by MonkeyDLaw »

ifucklthr wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:42 am
hey is this your sister lol that skirt looks like one of the black ones you posted
my sister is much younger than that woman :lol:
MonkeyDLaw

Post by MonkeyDLaw »

leatherripper wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:50 pm I hope you are not cleaning these messes off and you are letting the cum dry and stain on the leather
The first black leather skirt does have dry cum marks, the others don't because she has used them a lot so far, the first one not so much anymore.