Items inside bags

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Meow564

Items inside bags

Post by Meow564 »

Hey! This is my first post and I'm new to this site, but I was just wondering.

Do people like fucking bags with others belongings still in them? Does it make it better? If so how? And is there any particular item you like to see in there? Interested to see others point of view.
ClaireR

Re: Items inside bags

Post by ClaireR »

i love fucking a bag with the girls items still in there.
Pursesnatcher75

Post by Pursesnatcher75 »

I love fucking girls bags with all their things in them if they have a nice silk scarves I wrap it around my cock whilst rubbing all over their belongings and spreading cum all through the bag such a turn on
Meow564

Post by Meow564 »

:evil:
Pursesnatcher75 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:37 pm I love fucking girls bags with all their things in them if they have a nice silk scarves I wrap it around my cock whilst rubbing all over their belongings and spreading cum all through the bag such a turn on
How do you manage to get a girls purse for that? Are some willing or did you steal/sneak it away for a bit. If it was returned or something how did they react?
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Pursesnatcher75 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:37 pm I love fucking girls bags with all their things in them if they have a nice silk scarves I wrap it around my cock whilst rubbing all over their belongings and spreading cum all through the bag such a turn on
Would love to see you treat a woman's purse like your plaything! Sounds so hot!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Not necessary to use her purses with her belongings in them, however that being said, I love the way they look on my shoulder with all her stuff in the bag, I love the buttery soft leather purses which feel so good when you rub on them. I make sure to clean them up so she will not know what I have done.
Pursesnatcher75

When we used to have business dos at my parents home I found many unattended bags of our guests that I could have my way with of course I had to be very careful to clean it all up after having a session with these ladies bags these days I don't get as many optitunities as I used to but I still have the odd one that I can steal for a bit and have my way with :lol: :evil:
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I was grocery shopping the other day when this woman walked by me with a older coach handbag called a Carley shoulder bag in white. She had the bag completely stuffed full and tucked up under her arm. It looked so good to me I could hardly walk but I did and I caught up with her and talked to her. She works close to where I live as a waitress so I went their the following day to say hi, sadly she does not own very many handbags, but the white is to die for.
Pursesnatcher75

Here is a good pic of a co workers handbag with all her stuff in it unfortunately unable to cum on it but would of been fun :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

I do, that’s the only way I enjoy them. I enjoy them complete so much that I own roughly 80 of them absolutely complete that I have purchased from women. I have over $100,000 in my collection has taken me almost 6 years to complete and build. They are absolutely complete and 100% legally purchased as complete as if it was snatched off of her shoulder