Items inside bags

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Pursesnatcher75

Re: Items inside bags

Post by Pursesnatcher75 »

Wow Coachlover that sounds so hot how did you even convince a woman to do this it must of cost you a fortune but at least it's not illegal like snatching them guilty as charged on that one.
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

Pursesnatcher75 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 7:24 am Wow Coachlover that sounds so hot how did you even convince a woman to do this it must of cost you a fortune but at least it's not illegal like snatching them guilty as charged on that one.
Took a lot of work I've spoke to almost 12,000 women to be able to purchase the ones that I have. It took me many years to finally critique my method and I still critique it to this day. It takes hours apart hours of conversation to talk to the women. Sometimes it's days of talking just wasted for nothing sometimes it's a day of talking. There's a lot of guys on here that are non-believers and think that they are all stolen but I don't really care. There is two people on here who has physically seen my collection first hand that I have met in person off of here. They know my collection exists and they know what I have put into it to accomplish it.
Pursesnatcher75

Post by Pursesnatcher75 »

Coachlover mate that is phenomenal I can only imagine how hard it must be to talk or even have the courage to ask about this subject and I take my hat off to you mate its a amazing collection from what I've seen of it I totally believe that it's real and not stolen I wish I could say the same but it's just me I do what I do and it's my thing if people don't like it don't comment simple
But we'll done for having the patience coachlover
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

Pursesnatcher75 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 3:10 am Coachlover mate that is phenomenal I can only imagine how hard it must be to talk or even have the courage to ask about this subject and I take my hat off to you mate its a amazing collection from what I've seen of it I totally believe that it's real and not stolen I wish I could say the same but it's just me I do what I do and it's my thing if people don't like it don't comment simple
But we'll done for having the patience coachlover
It has definitely taking a lot of work I usually use social media platforms with fake profiles to retain my anonymity. I get so damn nervous when I try to approach women in person that I almost throw up. I have seen a little bit of your collection but not much I'd love to see more you're always more than welcome to email me and we can exchange pictures more further on our collections. I passed out solutely no judgment on the fact that you have stolen yours. I see doesn't on a daily that I would love to steal but unfortunately I cannot risk throwing my company away like that. There's just too many cameras in this world anymore and it's too easy to get caught. If you want you're more than welcome to email me I'd love to see some pictures of what you got going on jayhova327@yahoo.com
Meow564

Post by Meow564 »

coachlover wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:46 pm I do, that’s the only way I enjoy them. I enjoy them complete so much that I own roughly 80 of them absolutely complete that I have purchased from women. I have over $100,000 in my collection has taken me almost 6 years to complete and build. They are absolutely complete and 100% legally purchased as complete as if it was snatched off of her shoulder
how do you find them from people full? i cant expect it to be easy to find people selling a purse with everything in it