Neighbours purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Pursesnatcher75

Neighbours purses

Post by Pursesnatcher75 »

The other day I was asked if I could help my neighbour mow her lawn as she had broken her wrist recently she also had a appointment so I was left to my own in her house.
I was mowing and it was stinking hot as it always is in Australia
So decided to go get a glass of water on my way to the kitchen I walked past her bedroom and saw her purses on the wardrobe shelf and couldn't resist.
I grabbed them all and layed them out on her bed she had some very nice ones including a soft tan one that gave me a instant Boner :P so I grabbed it rubbing it all over and gave it a good load :twisted:
Needless to say I didn't feel like finishing the lawn after this find lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
drcuddles999

Re: Neighbours purses

Post by drcuddles999 »

Wow amazing purses! You were so lucky to get up close and personal with them!
Pursesnatcher75

Yes I definitely was that tan serenade bag is so soft and fuckable also her black and white Tigenello bag is amazing as well love it's soft leather and shiny satin lining slips all over my cock perfect
Pursesnatcher75

Another neighbour of ours Melinda owns this beauty a very soft and fuckable bag that soft red leather calls to me every time I see her with it tell me what you think guys :D
I so wish she would leave it unattended for 20mins or even an hour I would cream it all over inside and out :D :twisted:
Last edited by Pursesnatcher75 on Mon May 23, 2022 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

Pursesnatcher75 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:54 pm The other day I was asked if I could help my neighbour mow her lawn as she had broken her wrist recently she also had a appointment so I was left to my own in her house.
I was mowing and it was stinking hot as it always is in Australia
So decided to go get a glass of water on my way to the kitchen I walked past her bedroom and saw her purses on the wardrobe shelf and couldn't resist.
I grabbed them all and layed them out on her bed she had some very nice ones including a soft tan one that gave me a instant Boner :P so I grabbed it rubbing it all over and gave it a good load :twisted:
Needless to say I didn't feel like finishing the lawn after this find lol
did you leave you mess on her purse i bet the cum left dark stains even after wiping it off hehe no hiding that just wonder what she will think happened then next time she grabs it to use
Pursesnatcher75

Yes it did even after I wiped it off but I saw her the other day with it over her shoulder and my cum stains pressed against her body what a turn on that was
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Pursesnatcher75 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:20 am Yes I definitely was that tan serenade bag is so soft and fuckable also her black and white Tigenello bag is amazing as well love it's soft leather and shiny satin lining slips all over my cock perfect
Goddamn! I am very jealous that black and white leather looks absolutely fantastic! Can't imagine how soft that satin lining is...
Also love Melinda's bag, that weave pattern in the leather is so sexy.