Happy New Year

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Happy New Year

Post by radared1 »

Happy New Year, hope you all had a good time with a purse today. Hope you can feel the leather under your big hard cock as you slide on it. Maybe you have one that has a outer pocket and you can slide into it while you pump it. Feels good doesn’t it. Patent leather is really exciting when it is cool or cold and you put it up your package and rub on it. Nobody said to use just one purse, if you have tho opportunity then take six or seven at a time.

Have a great new year and enjoy yourself. :D
Pursesnatcher75

Re: Happy New Year

Post by Pursesnatcher75 »

:lol: Happy new year I most definitely did enjoy myself and had a great start to the year mate over at my neighbours house jizzing on her lovely purses
Hope you had just as much fun :D :evil:
ClaireR

Post by ClaireR »

Happy New Year - did not get to cum on them but two from the NYE party
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

So next time here is what you do. Go to the bathroom and Jack off thinking about those hot purses then carefully and nonchalantly rub up against the purse putting some of your cum on the purse. Nobody will know. It’s awesome.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

i love to use the cell phone pocket if there is one on the outside of the bag. Feels nice and tight and when you are done no one will know at least for a little while. lol
Soft smooth leather ones are my fav. 8)
ClaireR

Post by ClaireR »

All good - the black purse has a couple of bite marks on the bottom - lmao