Co workers handbags

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Thedude86

Re: Co workers handbags

Post by Thedude86 »

Pursesnatcher75 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:14 am Here is another one in my office owned by the lovely leonine
She so hot as sois her bag I want it so bad
I would love to have a go at it too :twisted:
aboudy

Post by aboudy »

wow so sexy bag
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Incredible photos! Leonine is such a milf and her purse is very hot and fuckable...
Pursesnatcher75

Post by Pursesnatcher75 »

And here's a new cummer lol 😆 a new women started today Amanda here is her lovely black leather cabarelli handbag so soft and ready for fucking :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Amanda's handbag is just waiting for your cock to come and enjoy it... So sexy
classicleatherpurse

Post by classicleatherpurse »

Ahh man, Leonine is so damn hot and her sexy looking black purse is giving me a fuckin' boner! Is there any way you can find out who the designer of the bag is? I will be fantasizing tonight about Leonine and rubbing my hard cock on her smooth leather purse.
Pursesnatcher75

Post by Pursesnatcher75 »

Classicleatherpurse the brand of Leonies purse is River's clothing a Australia based company it is a amazing purse I've felt it up looked inside it and played with it that amazing black leather is so soft and smooth good luck in your search mate until you find it more pics for you to enjoy :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Great pictures!
classicleatherpurse

Post by classicleatherpurse »

Thanks for the extra pictures of Leonine's sexual arousing leather purse! Thank you too for the name brand of her sexy purse!!
I wish that I could see a picture of her wearing her leather purse over her shoulder.