Wife's new Coach bag Xmas present from mother

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Pursesnatcher75

Wife's new Coach bag Xmas present from mother

Post by Pursesnatcher75 »

Hi guys so this is my first post here I have been a long time lurker for a bit looking at all your amazing bags and fun you get up too has given me the courage to post a few pics of my wife's Coach bag given to her by her mother for Xmas
It's very soft and has lovely buttery leather with soft satin lining im hoping to get to fuck it when she goes shopping next week
Hope you enjoy the pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherdog420

Re: Wife's new Coach bag Xmas present from mother

Post by leatherdog420 »

oh that leather purse needs a load on it ASAP
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Oh my god that looks so sexy
Pursesnatcher75

Oh it is guys I can't wait to have my way with it when my wife goes out next week
But I've had a good time today at a neighbours house at a party looking at all the nice purses just wish I could of cummed a few of them
Hope you like them :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

good pictures, would love to put some white seed on the black one and the red one. Lol
Pursesnatcher75

:D Radared1 I wish I could of done that maybe one day I will get lucky enough to cream that lovely red purse it belongs to a freind of my wife's so I'm always hopeful :wink:
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

I would love to see you fuck that sexy purple coach! Looks amazing :O
radared1

Post by radared1 »

everyone here has a different view, some like to look and see what is inside the woman’s purse, then masturbate inside it, others like to rub up on a strangers bag in public say on a train or bus, still others love to hold them, fondle them, rub on them, and take them to bed, not just one but several at a time. Others like the perfume smell a sexy bag may be smelling like. Stil others like different styles of bags, some like the big or extra big slouchy style, some love the hobo or shoulder bags, still others love the clutches stuffed down in their pants. This is a wonderful site for all who love the womens bags.