Brand new $400 mk purse cummed.

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

Brand new $400 mk purse cummed.

Post by pursecummer »

So this is one of my favorite hobby’s. I go purse shopping at a high end store. Find the hottest sales chick to help me pick out a hot purse. Have her model it for me. Touching it etc. Then I buy it and she assumes it’s for my wife. Then I fuck and cum all over it and in it and return it right before the return deadline. Then I hope the same or another hottie helps with the return. Handling the purse that had my cum all over it. If only she knew she wouldn’t touch it and would be grossed out! The tricky thing I like to do is leave some of my cum inside in a pocket or something for the next owner. Surprise! That’s my cum! It’s tricky cause I can’t leave too much in case they really check it over. I’ve never had anyone really inspect a purse hard but you never know. Check it out. This is my first cum load on a brand new $400 mk purse I bought today. So hot. Let’s see some of yours!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Brand new $400 mk purse cummed.

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

what is the style name of the purse? fantastic job cumming it, but it's not something i would do. did you return it for a different bag, or did you get your money back?
ClaireR

Post by ClaireR »

Sexy bag
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

I return it eventually and get my money back. It’s like renting a brand new hot purse for free!
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

pursecummer wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:11 am I return it eventually and get my money back. It’s like renting a brand new hot purse for free!
don't get me wrong. i would probably buy it and cum it, but i would clean up my mess to not arouse suspicion. then, i would take it back to the store. I have seen regular Michael Kors purses on poshmark, and i have seen really incredible Michael Kors purses on Poshmark. A $500 MK bag was on Poshmark about a year ago that really caught my eye. Seller was asking $450 for it.
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Nice idea lol