Daily use of leather purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Daily use of leather purses

Post by radared1 »

Who uses purses, leather or vinyl or what ever on a daily basis to masturbate with? If you do tell us how you do it, do you use your spouses handbags, or your own, or do you like to use other peoples when they are visiting you. Curious
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Daily use of leather purses

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

radared1 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:13 am Who uses purses, leather or vinyl or what ever on a daily basis to masturbate with? If you do tell us how you do it, do you use your spouses handbags, or your own, or do you like to use other peoples when they are visiting you. Curious
I use my own. i have had sooo many shameful shortcomings over the years regarding purses of females visiting me that i coulda secretly jizzed. My aunt's purse, which i have talked about, ad nauseum, over the years in this forum was always the "purse that got away". I woulda made sweet love to that purse! How dare her carry that purse for 5-10 years around me, when i was at her house, or she was at mine! That brown leather or vinyl purse needed a thick, sticky, salty, hot jizzwad all over it and inside it!!! I still, to this day, regret not putting my cock and balls all over it, inside and out! I had tooo many opportunities!

Our housekeeper we had in the late 70's/early 80's, and that brownish orange purse she kept on our kitchen counter. I felt up the purse plenty of times. Just once i shoulda wore sweatpants, went into the kitchen, pulled down my sweatpants, stuck the purse between my legs, pulled the sweatpants up, walked into my bedroom and sent a hot, gooey wad onto it! or inside it!

My sister's friend's purse she brought to a party sis held a few years ago. I saw the hiding spot of the purse, behind sis' HDTV in the livingroom. It woulda been too easy to go into the house, grab the purse, run it into the bathroom, lock the door, and pump a load on it!!! The bitch owner didn't go in the house for hours! I just needed to pant and moan and cum, with her purse between my legs, for maybe an hour! I really wanted to wet it!!!
ClaireR

Re: Daily use of leather purses

Post by ClaireR »

I use my wife's. She keeps it on the shelf in my office. Normally I put my dick in it and hump it.