The holidays and Visiting Family Members

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

The holidays and Visiting Family Members

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

It is the holidays, and time for visiting family members, and family members visiting. The females dress up, and are carrying their nice purses. Sometimes, you can get alone with a purse to have a little masturbation session with it. Anyone have any sessions they wanna mention?
Cumsonleather73

Re: The holidays and Visiting Family Members

Post by Cumsonleather73 »

I love when my friends wife put me in charge of the coat room. She knows what I do so when she tells me to put certain purses in her bedroom those purses I can cum on .I disappear for couple of hrs and have a blast lol
claudius

Post by claudius »

wow!!
ilovepursesandpumps

Cumsonleather73 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:13 pm I love when my friends wife put me in charge of the coat room. She knows what I do so when she tells me to put certain purses in her bedroom those purses I can cum on .I disappear for couple of hrs and have a blast lol
Music to my ears!!! So wish i coulda been like 10 years older when i was growing up. I used to go to aunts' houses where they had a "purse and coat room". If i felt then what i feel now, purses that belonged to aunts and cousins, even grandma, woulda been rode hard to orgasm!!! So you disappear for a while, eh? Nobody questions where you went????
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Cumsonleather73 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:13 pm I love when my friends wife put me in charge of the coat room. She knows what I do so when she tells me to put certain purses in her bedroom those purses I can cum on .I disappear for couple of hrs and have a blast lol
Wait a minute. You are telling me that your friends wife knows you want to blow your cum all over her friends and family members purses and she gives you a certain room to do it in for hours? That’s crazy. What happens as it often does that one of these women need to grab their purse to get something like lipstick and you have their purse on your dick shooting wads of cum? That’s never happened? If this is true, you ARE the man and I am the most jealous person on the planet. Please show us some pics or take some pics next time to show us to prove it. Thanks.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

If it sounds to good to be true then it probably is.
ilovepursesandpumps

radared1 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:56 am If it sounds to good to be true then it probably is.
true. perhaps a small embellishment in his story. but if it IS true, he's gotta be the luckiest man on this website!! imagine your wife being as morally corrupt, as far as purse jizzings go, as you are. I don't know if this is recent history, or not, but if i were to boast of such a perk, i think i would provide pics, or video, because it seems a bit unbelievable. I have heard of guys sneaking into that purse and coat room at parties and having their way with purses, jackets, etc. but not where the guy's wife is helping out on the whole deal.