Quick shoot on friend bag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

malcolmwasher31

Quick shoot on friend bag

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

She left it while her and her bf rushed to the store
Screenshot_20211102-103322_Messenger.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Re: Quick shoot on friend bag

Post by radared1 »

Well done
aboudy

Post by aboudy »

wow any more pic please
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Wow that’s hot. Yes more pics. Put a pic of her on here too. Tia.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Did you leave some cum on it? I like to put some cum on the strap to dry so the chicks put my cum on their bare shoulder. So hot.
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Beautiful!
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

i bet you could feel that blast of jizz building the minute you saw her carrying that purse
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

ifucklthr wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:21 am i bet you could feel that blast of jizz building the minute you saw her carrying that purse
yup! i bet his nutsack was bulging, and he needed a quick release! wish i coulda did that to my sister's friend's bag at a party she had a few years back. It was a graduation party for my niece and nephew. Sis' friend came in with the purse on her shoulder. She put it behind sis' TV. I kept thinking "nobody will notice it gone. i just have my cock and balls all over it in the bathroom. I will be rubbing myself raw with her purse! Then, a little snort like a bull, my back will stiffen, and i will shoot my nut juice on her purse!" I shoulda did it because the woman did not go into the house for hours!! I coulda jizzed her purse multiple times!! The only problem i woulda had was knowing when to stop doing it. People would be wondering where i am and why i kept going to the bathroom. One of those shortcomings in life. I woulda showered her purse with my cum!!!
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

Any inside pictures of it showing everything in it question I'll so any pictures of the wallet and everything that's in it?
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

Hot little bag!
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy