off topic. maybe discussed before. besides purses, jackets, etc. what other items have you masturbated with?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

off topic. maybe discussed before. besides purses, jackets, etc. what other items have you masturbated with?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Just a question. It's off topic, and maybe was discussed before. what other items besides purses, shoes, boots, jackets, leather furniture, gloves have you masturbated with?

I have used Barbie dolls, Madame Alexander dolls, other toy dolls, other collectible dolls, inflatable toys, bean bag chairs. One time when i was a preteen, my dad got a massage pillow for a Christmas gift. It was soft! I got naked with it. i could not have an orgasm with it, but dammit, i tried!
vargasthewise

Re: off topic. maybe discussed before. besides purses, jackets, etc. what other items have you masturbated with?

Post by vargasthewise »

Leather skirts are really nice to jizz, I have a couple cut down as codpieces I wear during the day to have a big explosion with after the workday is done. Bean bag chairs here too, really nice feeling sometimes. My MIL has a nice lincoln with great smooth leather seats that I have planted my seed in multiple times but she does not leave it unlocked when we are over very often so that one is a special occasion only. When we go to my brother in law's house, I always always find a way to get out in the garage and lay down a load on his wife's Kawasaki, really padded seat and it's not crazy big so I can straddle it backwards and go until I spew.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: off topic. maybe discussed before. besides purses, jackets, etc. what other items have you masturbated with?

i've been into bean bag chairs since i was a toddler. i remember a family gathering at my cousin's house. I actually asked her if i could take her bean bag chair home for a week or so. I was only about 8 years old. I couldn't cum on it but i. could rub my weenie on it, and that would be a thrill! she did not let me borrow it, but schucky darn, i wish she woulda! my bro got a bean bag chair once, and i tried to hump it to orgasm a buncha times. It made a mess because it had a dime sized hole in it and the styrofoam beads would leak out all over the floor. I remember going to grammar school and going to the library. they had about 7 or 8 different bean bag chairs. I loved sitting on them!
supboy

Post by supboy »

At school age, I had a long period without a girlfriend, but I was not interested in just masturbating, so I made a small hole in my IKEA couch and fucked him for about a year. This was my first experience.

I played upcoming slots and won a beanbag chair that I sewed my pocket cunt into. It's even cooler. In general, I like various experiments with sex toys. Do you use any?
Last edited by supboy on Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Tried two leather pillows, buttery soft and oh so sexy and good.
ilovepursesandpumps

supboy wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:25 am At school age, I had a long period without a girlfriend, but I was not interested in just masturbating, so I made a small hole in my IKEA couch and fucked him for about a year. This was my first experience.

I have a beanbag chair that I sewed my pocket cunt into. It's even cooler. In general, I like various experiments with sex toys. Do you use any?
I love beanbag chairs! I want to buy some more! Real leather ones. I do have a vinyl one, and it's ok to gey my rocks off with. I had bought inflatable dolls over the years. I have two currently. One doll is awesome. She is made with some very thick vinyl, but i gotta find out where she's leaking air. wanna buy like 5 more dolls in the next few months. I really want a Kimmi Lovecock doll. They say she is awesome! There are two love dolls of a brand called Fuck Friends. One is Amber, the other is Tiffany. Amber is in the sitting position. That means i could flip her over and do her from behind.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

I have done just plain leather. It wasn't made into anything, but just scrap pieces of leather. I would often find good sized pieces in my highschool art class. I would seek out the softest pieces.

I also knew of a guy in my old neighborhood who had a thing for tires.
ilovepursesandpumps

radared1 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:03 pm Tried two leather pillows, buttery soft and oh so sexy and good.
I was about 11. I went to my friend's house. i stayed the night. there was a beautiful, brown, leather pillow on their couch. I got up in the middle of the night and rubbed my weenie on it. I didn't have a big "o", but i wanted to!!! I stayed awake for an hour or two humping that pillow!
LeatherSteve65

Post by LeatherSteve65 »

Screwed leather mini skirts, hot pants, dresses. bras, and panties.
Hundreds of them, I collect them all! The softer the leather, the bigger the load!
When I was a horny teen, I used to steal plastic pants from clothes, lines.
Loved shooting a heavy load on the plastic
I am almost 70 years old, But I can still get a hardon screwing LEATHER!!!
ilovepursesandpumps

LeatherSteve65 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:22 pm Screwed leather mini skirts, hot pants, dresses. bras, and panties.
Hundreds of them, I collect them all! The softer the leather, the bigger the load!
When I was a horny teen, I used to steal plastic pants from clothes, lines.
Loved shooting a heavy load on the plastic
I am almost 70 years old, But I can still get a hardon screwing LEATHER!!!
Yup! I am up there in age, myself, and leather makes me jizz!!! I fantasize when i see a woman carrying a hot purse in public, that i wanna have an hours long masturbation session with her purse!!! i get blue balls from such fantasies!! they are in my spank bank, for sure!!!