Have you ever been caught or she knew

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Have you ever been caught or she knew

Post by radared1 »

Have you ever been caught masturbating with her purse? did she walk in on you? Or did she see you humping it?
malcolmwasher31

Re: Have you ever been caught or she knew

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

only got cuaght once and was not agood thing somthing i hope never happens again it ruined a good friendhship i was one day at home on a weekend my roomate was suppose to be working un known to me she had taken the day off i went in to her room to fuck her guess bag wicth i had done many times i was half way throught an suddenly i heard what the fuck and relised i had been busted she was so mad at me and left the house she was renting with me since then i tryed to pacth things up but she never wants to be my friend again it is not good to get cuaght
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Any more of you, common fes up we know you probably have been caught or at least came close to it.
Toolfan169@gmail.com

Post by Toolfan169@gmail.com »

Yes I did and when she yelled at me I started to cum. So I couldn't stop
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

i was a youngster, about 12. i had my sister's small, cute Pierre Cardin purse in my room. i had never had an orgasm at the time. I would rub my penis with it. It had a leather interior, and i would zip it 90% and then put my penis in it. I did that on this particular day. my mother opened the door and i freaked out! i pushed her head out the door as i went to shut it. i coulda hurt her! i just didn't want her to see sis' purse. she might think i was gay or something. i had some explaining to do. i told her the truth later on that day. i was rubbing one out. i did not say that it was with sis' purse. she told me it was normal behavior.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I was young also around 12 or 13. I had taken a purse out of the closet and went to my room and got into bed, still early in the morning. As I was humping it my mother walked in on me and wanted to know what I was doing. She pulled the covers off me and found her butter soft leather hobo bag under my cock. She did not say anything but took the purse and left. Little did she know that I had two other purses hidden in the cold air return. I waited for ten minutes then got them out and continued until I was done.
TOESsucker89

Post by TOESsucker89 »

radared1 wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:14 am I was young also around 12 or 13. I had taken a purse out of the closet and went to my room and got into bed, still early in the morning. As I was humping it my mother walked in on me and wanted to know what I was doing. She pulled the covers off me and found her butter soft leather hobo bag under my cock. She did not say anything but took the purse and left. Little did she know that I had two other purses hidden in the cold air return. I waited for ten minutes then got them out and continued until I was done.
LOL hahahahahahahahahah