amazing rubbish bin find

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

malcolmwasher31

amazing rubbish bin find

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

so i was putten out my rubbish for collection the other day my bin was out and ready but i had one last bag of rubbish to go out i went to put it out and saw somone had been using my bin to put there rubbish it might of been my neghouir i dunno i saw 2 bags one plastic bag said strand bags i peaked in side and then saw some lady shoes i was just about to put my bin lid down then it hit me strand bagsis a bag company ppl would not normal put normal rubbish in there and if there is ladys shoes maybe in the bottem of the bag i might find a bag i put my hand down in the plastic bag to the bottem of the bag and felt so soft leather i couldnt belive it i had hit the jackpot
makari bag.jpg
markari and wallet.jpg
markari wallet.jpg
makari bag back.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: amazing rubbish bin find

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

beautiful bag to molest over and over!
volcanoroot

Post by volcanoroot »

Awesome bag!
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

yes couldnt belive my luck if i get that everytime they can use my rubbish bin weekly hahahahaa