Hottest time with a purse.

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Hottest time with a purse.

Post by radared1 »

Tell us all about your hottest time with a purse. Was is with a girlfriend and her sexy bag, or perhaps your wife’s when she was not looking. Or did you do a strangers bag when it was left unattended. Did you do it in a store with lots of purses or perhaps rub up against a bag while on a train or bus.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Hottest time with a purse.

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

radared1 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:55 pm Tell us all about your hottest time with a purse. Was is with a girlfriend and her sexy bag, or perhaps your wife’s when she was not looking. Or did you do a strangers bag when it was left unattended. Did you do it in a store with lots of purses or perhaps rub up against a bag while on a train or bus.
ONE of the hottest times i had in life with a purse was when i was at my cousin's apt. we were listening to music and drinking booze. it was then time to turn in. he went into
his bedroom to sleep. i was going to sleep on his sofa. well, something caught my eye. it was a purse. his roommates were married, and they were outta town. the purse was hers. i needed to get it on with that purse. i emptied the purse on the floor. it had a vinyl interior. i put a few squirts of hair conditioner that i got from the bathroom into the purse. i was ready to cum! i did the purse til i jizzed a load into it. i cleaned up my mess. i cleaned out the purse and put the stuff back into it and put it where i left it. i tried to go to sleep, but i wanted to have another orgasm with her purse. i got it out, emptied the contents on the floor, and then fucked it again. i was thinking "should i go into her bedroom? i might find more hot purses!" A better thought said "Don't go wandering around the apt! Cousin will hear you and come out of his room to confront you about snooping in his roommate's bedroom!" I fucked the purse 2 or 3 more times! then i went to sleep. lol
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I see where we have lots of views but not to many contributions, Step up and tell us about yours
ilovepursesandpumps

radared1 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:12 pm I see where we have lots of views but not to many contributions, Step up and tell us about yours
i cannot understand why this forum is so dead all the time. i wonder how many members we have in it. The shoe cumming forums are always busy!! what gives?
zipzap_dk

Post by zipzap_dk »

Purse fetish is a small minority. And this sub-site is kinda hard to find.
ilovepursesandpumps

zipzap_dk wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:13 am Purse fetish is a small minority. And this sub-site is kinda hard to find.
there is a good number of people who frequent this forum. we don't see them but a few times per month. very strange!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I had a hot time this morning. I used my wife’s new Sheila hobo handbag and a matching wallet. It did not take long until the tingle came along and the pressure was relieved. The bag was an aqua colored one. The leather is so smooth and supple, you can still smell the bag. Big turn on.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

should be someone else who reads these that can contribute a story. Lets hear it.